Another new mod coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Hoog
Great job on the Vapestack. Mine works outstanding. Also thanks for the freebie. I really appreciate it.
Now it seems as though I will be sending you more money for this when it comes out. I really like the camo and can't wait to get one.
I'm opting for the M-60 or "Pig". Sorry, was kinda partial to them during the older days.
Again, thanks
RS

Cxan

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Yakima, WA
Suggestion -

Since You seem to be designing / fabricating mods here?

How about making the fitting come out at a right angle (or even like 45-70 degrees?). It would be so much more comfortable to hold and use, rather than having your hand sticking right straight out in front of your face. I can't believe no one has done this yet.

If nothing else, consider making an adapter that is angled, then people can use them on any device they like.

kinda like this.

RWr5I.jpg

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Woo Hoo!!! Just ordered my Mini Vape Stack and now I wait for it's big brother to be born!

You wont be dissapointed with the mini VapeStack at all. I have owned a lot of 3.7V mods on the market at one point or another and so far this one is my favorite by far. Now we have to wait for the big one to come. I can't wait for it. I order most everything from Mark including attys, batteries, and all my mod parts. He gave me a free 10ml of the Top Vapor Berry and I love it.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Hoog
Any project release date yet? Seeing as I just ordered some items and the next day the extended Vapestack tube comes out (damn my luck, same thing happens when I play the lotto numbers) I figured I might try and get a date so I don't do that again (OK, its happened 3 times now). Thanks
RS

Same thing happened to me. I ordered and then the extended tube comes out. Just have to get it with my next order which will pry be sooner now that this came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread