Another new mod coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Meeting today to see the completed prototypes :)
Outstanding!!
Its should be noted that all Prototypes should be subjected to vigorous and strenuous testing. With great sacrifice for all concerened I will volunteer my time and services for such test. Just let me know the price for the unit, with shipping of course, let me make payment, send it to me and I will subject the device and myself to the testing needed.
Hey, somebody has to do it and I'm sure you are very busy, it's the least I can do to help.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Alright Hoog, bumping this up because you have been very quite about it....
Any tentative date yet?????...Please...
I have to place a order and the way things have gone, as soon as I do, 2 days later it will be released..I am trying to avoid that (hasn't worked yet), so maybe I will order Later today and then I can plan on it coming out Monday night...

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Well I should probably save this name on the off chance you do a naming for a freebie contest but... It just seems so obvious. Your name is Hoogie, you're using a horn button, you just might make other models but vaping on a Hoog-a just seems to make sense! Model A Hoog-a! Yeah, I guess I'm old too to have that be the first thing I thought of even if I added some o's there in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread