Status
Not open for further replies.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
its all ready to go. but Mark as the good guy that he is he's waiting for me to save some money so that i can afford it before he puts it up and sell em out. the people that i work for couldn't pay me this week but Mark was very understanding and gonna hold it until my finances will be all set...
thanks, madvapes!!!:)

ld952

Jun 6, 2010
mpls, MN
Oopss, sorry for all your "F5 process" lol, I have been using 3.7 Volt (have hello 016 kit with LR atty, I thought it the best, also am a madvapes customer). Can you guys quickly tell me the different between 3.7 and 5 volt, more vapor? how long the battery last? I don't know any pros about 5 volt, please tell me quickly, so I can join in your "waiting group" also. Thanks and I keep pressing F5 after this reply every 5 sec, lol.

How about the name for this badboy is "BB = bad boy" or "F5 = cuz am keep pressing F5 for this thread". It would be nice if Mark give away for whoever guess the right name, awesome, go F5.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Oopss, sorry for all your "F5 process" lol, I have been using 3.7 Volt (have hello 016 kit with LR atty, I thought it the best, also am a madvapes customer). Can you guys quickly tell me the different between 3.7 and 5 volt, more vapor? how long the battery last? I don't know any pros about 5 volt, please tell me quickly, so I can join in your "waiting group" also. Thanks and I keep pressing F5 after this reply every 5 sec, lol.

How about the name for this badboy is "BB = bad boy" or "F5 = cuz am keep pressing F5 for this thread". It would be nice if Mark give away for whoever guess the right name, awesome, go F5.

Hi
5V makes everything burn hotter, increases vapor and throat hit. The plus is you can use those regular attys instead of the LR which can burn out quicker. A 3.7V device with a LR atty is very close to the 5V vaping. To me 6V vaping gets to hot sometimes.
Battery life depends on use more than anything. For me they are about equal. Difference is the stronger vapor lasts until the batteries die, unlike the 3.7 that slows down before it dies.
BB has been used by Another company, but F5 works as that's all we have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread