The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another new mod coming soon

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Apr 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wolflrv

wolflrv Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hoog is havin' board meetings now? LOL! So when can I buy stock Hoog?

2. Rambosmurf

Rambosmurf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Maybe we could convert our points to stocks. I think I would qualify as a major stockholder by now.

3. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    If the military ever adds vaping to their tobacco cessation program, this could be a shoe-in.

Put me on the list for 2 btw... :D

4. sanfordf

sanfordf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It shouldn't be too long, now that MadVapes has moved to the new location. A little catchin' up and before ya' know it, they'll have 'em up on the website.

5. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I am still waiting, not so patiently. When are these gonna hit the site?? I am going to turn into rambo with the refreshing thing.

6. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

its all ready to go. but Mark as the good guy that he is he's waiting for me to save some money so that i can afford it before he puts it up and sell em out. the people that i work for couldn't pay me this week but Mark was very understanding and gonna hold it until my finances will be all set...
    thanks, madvapes!!!:)

7. rfun6

rfun6 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Tennessee ....
    My guesses for a name are.....the "pillar", or the "life saver", Madrid, torch, the weapon, the toot, the fog horn. Etc. Ok thats all for now.

8. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    Maybe it should be called 'refresh' since that is what a lot of us seem to be doing these days:)

9. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Hartford
    Subscribing to this for later. Looks like a great mod.

10. sanfordf

I vote for the MadVaper! It is the obvious choice. LOL at rosesense.

11. sanfordf

Yeah, any day now, maybe by mid month? Hoog? Clue please!

12. ld952

ld952 Full Member

Jun 6, 2010
    mpls, MN
    Oopss, sorry for all your "F5 process" lol, I have been using 3.7 Volt (have hello 016 kit with LR atty, I thought it the best, also am a madvapes customer). Can you guys quickly tell me the different between 3.7 and 5 volt, more vapor? how long the battery last? I don't know any pros about 5 volt, please tell me quickly, so I can join in your "waiting group" also. Thanks and I keep pressing F5 after this reply every 5 sec, lol.

How about the name for this badboy is "BB = bad boy" or "F5 = cuz am keep pressing F5 for this thread". It would be nice if Mark give away for whoever guess the right name, awesome, go F5.

13. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Hi
    5V makes everything burn hotter, increases vapor and throat hit. The plus is you can use those regular attys instead of the LR which can burn out quicker. A 3.7V device with a LR atty is very close to the 5V vaping. To me 6V vaping gets to hot sometimes.
    Battery life depends on use more than anything. For me they are about equal. Difference is the stronger vapor lasts until the batteries die, unlike the 3.7 that slows down before it dies.
    BB has been used by Another company, but F5 works as that's all we have been doing.

14. hangin1

hangin1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    central illinois
    ya this definately looks like a nice mod and hopefully will be all that people hope for.

15. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Is it me... or am I seeing different body lengths from photo 3 to 4 on page one?

16. hangin1

Mar 1, 2010
    central illinois
    I agree it does look like different lengths between picture 3 and 4 on page one but Im guessing its just the way the photos was taken but maybe someone that knows could clear that up as well as when this is actually gonna be released for sell.

17. Iwannaquit4good

Iwannaquit4good Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    USA Sin City
    When when is this new mod coming??? Tell us please LOL

18. hangin1

Mar 1, 2010
    central illinois
    still no word on this mod huh? it was 2 to 3 weeks back on april 22 must of been some major setbacks but im sure it will be great once it is released...

19. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    OK - Mark....Now I have to go buy a new Keyboard.....F5 Key is broke. Thank God for optical mouses otherwise the old mouse ball would be out of round from going up to the reload tab. SO for now its...Scroll, click reload.....Scroll, click reload.....Scroll, click reload

20. ld952

ld952 Full Member

Jun 6, 2010
    mpls, MN
    Am still checking this thread daily for update. For sure I quit smoking, but am not sure if I save any $ from it cuz seem like I keep trying to upgrade to new "ecig gadget". (within 3 moths: JS Joye Stick > Hello 016 > now waiting for this). Am not trying to get the latest gadget, am just trying to get the best out of ecig, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.