The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another new mod coming soon

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Apr 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sanfordf

sanfordf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm beginning, to think it might truely be 'Vaporware'. Without some supplier feedback, all we can do is speculate. For almost 3 months, speculate. In that time, from other vendors, there have been some new units introduced and info for upcoming units. All to tempt our spending dollars. I hope we see or hear something soon from one of my favorite suppliers.

2. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i think that he just dont wanna come here and say that its been remanded. it's probably almost ready and he just wish for his first post to be "its here, guys! order away"
    mod or no mod MADVAPES stays my only supply!

3. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    It's still chruning away.. The 3.7 v version is a piece of cake. The 5 volt version is becoming a bit of a chore to fit the regs in that we wanted so we're having a board designed.. They really are still being worked on just don't want to release and then release something better shortly after..

hoog

4. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

maybe you should release the 3.7 to keep an insurrection from happening...

5. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock... but when? :p

6. jjandbjvapr

jjandbjvapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    Or, how about find something better to do instead of distracting the hoogster' and wasting precious work time?! I mean d**n, I'm sure we'll know the second they are ready and working properly....I mean personally, I would rather get top quality with all the bugs worked out than spend my money on something that I bought that the creator isn't even done with yet that might not be what I expected....but thats just me I guess....I love the custom rims on my camaro and was stoked when I got to see them roll out for the first time....but I guess I could have just jumped in and took off while the guys were fitting the lugs and my wait would have been over,..,,..then they wouldn't have been so sweet laying in the middle of the road because the fu****g lug nuts wouldn't on yet.....but da*n I got quick service!;)

anyway, hey hoog,

Are you done with those Sweet looking new mods yet???:laugh:

7. Rambosmurf

Rambosmurf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I think you will find that most of us who are posting here are doing so because we are "busting Mark's chops" out of good spirited fun. We are probably the same posters who will argue that he is one of the best suppliers/modders out there and we know this will be a good product. I think he knows that as he recognizes most of us from ordering so much from him.
    Its our sick sense of humor and I think we all had good laughs at it. For me it was anyway, but not any longer as according to the last poster I should go get something better to do. With a couple of ***** thrown in.
    So Mark, I'll be buying when its done but I gotta leave now and go polish my 68 Camaro wheels.

8. jjandbjvapr

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    Hmmmm....ReAlLy?%! Well I guess your sense of humor is 1 sided and blind...I mean really,,,,I guess we should all send a big HAHAHA your way??!,,,I mean, how rude of me to post MY OWN silly ramblings, or "bust the chops" of MY FAV SUPPLIER where I spend MY OWN MONEY whenever I need something,,,wasn't really aware that what I choose to say ever really concerned you anyway, but oh well, I guess being unable to understand or "take a joke" is something that only affects the sad person that always has to be the joke teller and not the friends that learn to just laugh so they don't have to hear it again! Well I have wasted more time on this than I really care to contribute,,,everyone who knows ME ALREADY knew that I was joking in the first place! Nothing personal, but if YOU cant take a joke, then don't READ MY POSTS.. ;-) So if , you will excuse me, I've got to go jump in my WrEckER and go on a run.....Some ____ bumped the shifter in his sweet '68 CAMARO in neutral, and the blahblahblah smashed into a big tree!!! GeeZ,, some people NEVER learn, do they?! ;-)
    Oh yeah,,,,,,,thanks hoog from ALL OF US who know that MadVapes is the only place to get whatever you need at the BEST price anywhere!!! KEEP UP the GOOD WORK!!!

9. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    jj
    Sorry dude, that was my bad. I missed the bottom of your comments when reading it, so it went right over my head. Again, my apologies

10. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    The Secret Garden
    It sure looks purty. Wish I could get onna of them there mods:D

11. sanfordf

sanfordf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

We're all gettin' antsy, waiting. You kids play nice.

12. jjandbjvapr

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    :laugh:hehehe...hey guys, sorry for the "harshness"!! We are all here for the same reason,,sorry for upsetting anyone! just kidding around,,,I would NEVER want to anger or degrade ANYONE!!! We all have things going on in our own little world around us and it's easy to to take things the wrong way when you are connected by threads and "wires"....Whats funny or amusing to one can easily be "fightin' words" to another,,,as we are all here to escape the reality of our own problems and issues and it sometimes carries over in our words and expressions.........Anyway,,, vape on dudes and my apologies to those I may have upset..:oops:

i'll shut up now:facepalm:

13. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    ((((((((GROUP HUG))))))))!!!!!

[​IMG]

Now where the hell is my mod dammit! :laugh:

14. wolflrv

wolflrv Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tennessee
    I personally think it's just the summer heat gettin' to everyone...LOL!

15. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    We are all good. Me being stupid the other day.
    To much F5'ing must have made me punchy.

16. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    OK, my 18650 mods have been dropping like flies lately, I need to order this soon. :p

17. thorn

thorn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    TX, USA
    After 3 months, can it still be considered "new"?

18. jjandbjvapr

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    Great Point...:confused:

19. jjandbjvapr

Jan 10, 2010
    S E KY
    no kidding!! I've pushed that button so many times here lately, I don't even know what a "new" post is anymore!!!:unsure:

20. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I'd have to agree with you all.. A bit frustrating getting these going but they really are still being worked on.. Just not at the *new* pace I expected...

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.