RDA Anyone have experience with the Derringer RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay333

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2014
LaGrange, GA, US

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm head over heels for my Derringers, absolutely love this atomizer. Got some Brads caps on order too to see if I like them better than the praxis tip (which I also love). I don't know what else to say, just expressing my love for this amazing little atty. Wicked flavor off even the simplest builds I've put in it. Nice airflow, the AFC works great, building on this is as easy as it gets, it looks absolutely sick on a REO, I could go on :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I'm head over heels for my Derringers, absolutely love this atomizer. Got some Brads caps on order too to see if I like them better than the praxis tip (which I also love). I don't know what else to say, just expressing my love for this amazing little atty. Wicked flavor off even the simplest builds I've put in it. Nice airflow, the AFC works great, building on this is as easy as it gets, it looks absolutely sick on a REO, I could go on :)

Heh - thought you'd love 'em, sloth. The D is just perfect for my vaping style as well. Amazing little beasts, and Chowderhead did such a good job with the bf mod.

My wife, a designer, normally scoffs at vaping gear design, but she's commented more than once on how slick the lines of a D on a grand are.

shadco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Noth Cakalacky

I am loving mine, here it is with their tip.

159532595.jpg

Reactions: thmstwwng
*Update*

Ended up buying it anyways and its great!
For those wondering if it gets too hot, it surprisingly doesn't. I've gotten used to just vaping without the driptip so it's basically lips to top cap and haven't experienced any discomfort from doing so. Flavor is exactly what I was looking for. I now can proudly say I have everything I need that's vape related :) All I need now is a lifetime supply of Sugar Bear...

Steadily vaping at 48 watts, reading at about .5 ohms, and enjoying that new Boss Reserve from Cuttwood =)

Confuzzled1969

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Gotebo OK
I have bought two of them in the last week and love them....

First one I picked up cause it looked easy to use for nickel builds on the VS DNA 40, it's a little mod so it needed a little atty...

It worked so well I bought another one in a kit with 5 different toppers... black, white, copper, gold, and silver...

I absolutely love them, and as others have said, surprisingly not hot at all, but being so close to the coil the flavor is awesome...

To anyone building with nickel, do not use the post holes, trap the wire under the screw head...

Happy vaping...

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
A month or so ago, I picked up a freakshow mini from vapordna...it was around $25+/- --- it looked cool... it's built well - not a clone...

Initially, I was really disappointed in it - it seemed to give really inconsistent hits and the flavor wasn't there etc...

After trying a couple builds, I figured I'd just give it to the really cool kid who works at my local B+M... I figured... he could probably make it work for himself...

Rather than accepting my "gift" he rebuilt my coils for me...

It's really important that you build the coils parallel and right over the intake slots...

suddenly, the freakshow - mini is on par with my derringers... it's about 20% larger - but still small... deep juice well... build it right and you get a true cloud machine... with lots of flavor...

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
I just picked up the EH Pro clone at Sweet Vapes today. Mainly to have something to actually flavor test new juices.

No DT included, but I have a delrin Ming stuck in an angled adapter

I don't sub ohm: first attempt at a dual gave me a 1 ohm reading.. Is a lil warmer than the tanks I use, but not bad. Building was easy (all my tanks are done as verts). Certainly worth the $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread