are the manufactuers using sub par parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
:lol: Hilarious thread.
Pay peanuts = get monkeys

More importantly though. You need to concern yourself with these leaks. That don’t sound good.
Fix the atty, buy a new atty and/or don’t build it ‘leaky’ and save some dollar on your weekly mod expenditure.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Getting ejuice in the 510 connector is NORMAL and any mod that can't handle that is junk. I'll overdrip and end up with ejuice running down the side and everywhere or just completely fill the space between the atty and the mod, wipe out the excess not even clean the actual connector for a few days, then overdrip 10 minutes later and start the cycle over. Pico is fine so far, although I'm considering a larger mod to use at home with more space between the atty and the buttons. I turn the Pico around with the screen facing my body and can't see it, as it is, so I can aim the air hole away from me and the buttons. Those with dual coil RDAs must not drip through the drip tip hole like I do.

In the original 510 connector design, the air intake was part of the connector, remember?

510 connectors are supposed to be sealed, Evolv (Smok and Yihi even) coat their board with a waterproof coating (forgot the name of it) unless you dump their devices in water they can resist water and e-liquid.

keyman550

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Springfield,IL
well i have been vaping since 2008, and not had this problem until the laisimo L100, it wasn't that bad with any tank. the alien coated the batteries and i clean them often as well, taking the batteries out every 10 minutes is a bit too often, ok so tanks it happen with the kanger full sized sub ohm tank and a maganus ni tank, both are not know for leaking all that much, but that is all up for grabs as each has different experiences with the many tanks out there. i asked this about the two part 510 that seems to have found it's way in to many mods, it was safety at heart that i ask , not to turn into a finger pointing. there was no channel to get any small amount of juice that does leak to a point away from the batteries at all, so with all that said i find it funny the first thing is it's the fault of the user because no one else wants to ask the question is it safe? unlike a few years ago you read that a lot, and now as more people are getting into to it, they don't ask. i guess it is my fault to ask a question and hoped for a discussion on part being used, instead i get finger pointing and the blame game, sad very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread