Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As long as it works..... I was sceptical over the Doggystyle with the raised deck but, for me, it's the best MTL tank yet produced.No flooding or dry hits ever. I hope this performs as well with easier filling.

Agreed (well, that it's ONE of...), along with the Siren if you don't mind unpredictable seepage/wetness. Good vapes, both (IMO).

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
As long as it works..... I was sceptical over the Doggystyle with the raised deck but, for me, it's the best MTL tank yet produced.No flooding or dry hits ever. I hope this performs as well with easier filling.

Ya don't like that annoyance of filling it? :lol:

I still adore the little ARF, but yes, filling it is not exactly a partee on a Katurday nite. ;)

(The grippy stuff works well.)

91V8hWHWKlL._SL1500_.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
More pics:

zJGQng.jpg

"Slider" topcap - cure for the Berzerker flooding.

yzG2VM.jpg

Siren V1 diffuser - ha! :eek:
Phillips head post screws - I prefer over the allen key style.
Huge wick channels aka Siren.
Larger coil post offset so 9 wrap coil covers air hole(s)
ETA: airflow multi-hole cyclops selection AND single hole selection like Siren V2

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, I'm probably going to have to try out this tank, LOL. Maybe. Man, much vape happiness today, got my Berserker working again (I LOVE that tank), got my new Kabuki (the airflow is a bit more adjustable on this version, it seems) on my P3, which is what I got the 2nd Kabuki for,and I have all my vapes sitting happily by my side. A few tense moments (I am afraid my best tool for loosening up stubborn tanks is the husband, but he wasn't too fretful about it) but I think I will save the Siren for another day.

Seems to me there is much MTL to be had lately, and I need to stop buying it (though I did get 2 RTAs and a Vaporesso C-cell tank from Heaven's Gifts, they have tons of really neat stuff on clearance (under $4 for *all* of them) so there is also much MTL goodness to be had cheaply.

Perhaps I do not need this tank, at least right now, but it does have some interesting features. :)

Anna

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
View attachment 698267

The "fins" walling off the juice channels is something new.
Reduces juice pressure/flow into the deck for flooding control?
Also helps concentrate air flow?
And keeps the wick away from the diffuser to eliminate seepage?

I think it keeps wick tails away from the diffuser to eliminate seepage. Clever.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

That is a very interesting build deck.
I guess the next questions are "How tall is it?" and "How much does it hold?" Just by eyeballing it from pictures I'm going to guess somewhere between 48mm and 50mm (not counting drip tip) which will make it kind of tall compared to some other tanks, but not too terribly tall. Given those dimensions I will also guess it will have about a 4ml to 4.5ml capacity.

Also it says it comes with 1x Phils build tool and 1x Dimi build tool. While we aren't sure what the Phils build tool will look like, we do have an exclusive pic of the Dimi build tool:

688.jpg

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
A lot of things done right, IMO

I agree. It really looks to be a Siren V2 done right. The sliding top fill, the walls between the wick holes and the air ports, the domed bell, the tapered underside, etc. I don't think this will be the "be all end all" for everyone but I do think it is going to make a lot of people happy.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
OK so it appears I was right about the drop in coil still being called the Zenith. Here is a pic from Dimi titled "Hers and His!" #Zenith #Ares. So the one on the left is the Zenith with drop in coils and the one on the right is the Ares RTA.

Also here is where I found the Official launch date being Nov 24th Black Friday:
#Repost @vapingreek (@get_repost) ・・・ Sneak pea... • luisbita

They look to be sitting flush on the Innokin Kroma-A which is going to put them in the 24-24.5mm diameter range. (so about the same size as the Serpent SMM or the SMOK TF-RTA)

22709548_359906281113686_8197114314717396992_n.jpg

I am crushed. I was really looking forward to this too.
I can not stand overhang - and this is going to be too wide for any of my mods.
I can squeeze the funds for a tank like this but I sure can't get a new mod for it.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread