Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Still no word from umba on my order. I won’t be ordering from them again. I bought a starter kit for my brother in law from a different company a day after I placed that order and have received it already. I should have just ordered some cranberry twist like I wanted to from aroma but I was curious about the wta mentioned earlier.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ok, I got my order from Umba yesterday. I set up my trusty Achilles dripper and loaded it with a couple ml of their 24mg tastemaker pure wta. My first reaction was it was really harsh and left a tingling sensation in my mouth and on my tongue. Also, it almost felt like it was burning a little if I exhaled any through my nose. I vaped over a ml I think but never got the relaxed feeling I’m used to from Aroma wta. I thought maybe I was having an off day so tried more today but had the same result. Also it almost felt like my face/head was warm. I cleaned out the rda and dry burned and rewicked. Loaded it with some Dvap special blend wta and after just a few minutes I felt the calming effect I’m used to from wta. Both wta’s were 24mg. The Dvap is much smoother and I had no tingling or burning sensation like I did with the umba.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I understand what you’re saying but if it’s truly 24mg then it should be 24mg per ml no matter what. I’m quite used to using 24-36mg wta. I was one of the initial testers when Dvap initially came up with the extraction process several years ago so I feel like I have a good feel for what wta should be like and what to expect from it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I'm starting to think some vendors might call their product WTA but it no way does it resemble the effects of the actual authentic WTA. Anyone can call their product WTA but proof is in the pudding or tank. The costs points are a dead giveaway, and it explains how vendors just come by to make a quick buck without any regarding for the vapers or the community.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I am going to agree that for potency and a well-done WTA, Aroma just can't be beat, but that is reflected in the cost. I think it can be very hard to "truly" compare them unless you have bottles from each maker, and even then, well, vaping them one after another after another.... I do wish there were some standardization for "amount" of WTA "in" a bottle, just like nicotine, as surely most makers do actually measure that, if lower nicotine levels genuinely mean less whole alkaloids. If they DO measure outcomes (and surely they do) I would be more inclined to pay more if I genuinely knew what I was actually purchasing. E.g. if aroma juice legitimately has say, double the amount of alkaloids than some of the other makers, that would justify cost, to me.

With that said, given I'd imagine the extraction processes are many and varied, you still have the issue of "what" alkaloids and "which ones" are the strongest from whatever extraction process, honestly.

As it is, we are kind of left flailing while adding juice to our tanks at varying rates and amounts. I really have NO idea who is most potent per dollar and would buy accordingly, but at the moment I just don't. I DO know that Mother's Milk is not for me.... I do know that Umbavapes does SOMETHING good for me and definitely the husband, at a lower cost, but I don't know if it's COMPERABLE across the board because when I was using Aroma, I was in the throes of quitting, it's probably not a fair comparison/memory....

Anna

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    • Deleted by radiokaos
    • Reason: typo

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I am going to agree that for potency and a well-done WTA, Aroma just can't be beat, but that is reflected in the cost.

As it is, we are kind of left flailing while adding juice to our tanks at varying rates and amounts. I really have NO idea who is most potent per dollar and would buy accordingly, but at the moment I just don't. I DO know that Mother's Milk is not for me.... I do know that Umbavapes does SOMETHING good for me and definitely the husband, at a lower cost, but I don't know if it's COMPERABLE across the board because when I was using Aroma, I was in the throes of quitting, it's probably not a fair comparison/memory....

Anna

We are marking our sub ohm 6 MG WTA down this month to $9.98 per bottle...along with our ecf coupon of 10% off that brings it to $8.99 for one bottle of our WTA. We offer 6 MG WTA both in PG/VG as well as VG based.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    I just received my dark honey tobacco in a 6mg which is perfect, and you threw in a bottle of gi joe in a 6mg which was awesome but ill probably throw that in one of my smaller units because its a high pg. When you offer subohm juices can you please make then in a high vg? subohm units and drippers are so much better with the high vg. I'd love to see as many flavors as you can offer in a high vg.

Reactions: stols001
    Hi Radiokaos, is Aroma currently behind on processing and shipping their orders? They're always lightning fast, but this time it's been four business days and no notification of processing.

Honestly, I'm not as impatient as that statement sounds, but Umba left me high and dry. After stringing me along for FOUR WEEKS, they refunded my money and asked that I give them another chance in the spring when they've caught up (incredibly imprudent business practice IMO). Now I am left with no WTA juice and am beginning to panic.

I switched from Aroma to Umba some time ago because of the price, despite Aroma's juice being of higher quality. I've learned my lesson.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Hi Radiokaos, is Aroma currently behind on processing and shipping their orders? They're always lightning fast, but this time it's been four business days and no notification of processing.

Honestly, I'm not as impatient as that statement sounds, but Umba left me high and dry. After stringing me along for FOUR WEEKS, they refunded my money and asked that I give them another chance in the spring when they've caught up (incredibly imprudent business practice IMO). Now I am left with no WTA juice and am beginning to panic.

I switched from Aroma to Umba some time ago because of the price, despite Aroma's juice being of higher quality. I've learned my lesson.

I'm looking at the orders pending and only one order failed to go out this weekend. Whats your order #?

Reactions: stols001

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I just received my dark honey tobacco in a 6mg which is perfect, and you threw in a bottle of gi joe in a 6mg which was awesome but ill probably throw that in one of my smaller units because its a high pg. When you offer subohm juices can you please make then in a high vg? subohm units and drippers are so much better with the high vg. I'd love to see as many flavors as you can offer in a high vg.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm working on the Red Tail line which is mainly VG based, but that might take some time to work out the kinks since we are changing our formula. If you like our Red Tail flavors I strongly suggest you get whats left in stock. Once that is gone we will then introduce our new version of the VG Red Tail line. Please let us know how GI Joe works out for you. Can you let us know how it performs even thought its lower in VG?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread