Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I'm still not sure how umba and omvapors classify thier wta as wta. To me it seems like they just discovered a way to make the nic stronger so you can do lower mg but get the same hit as you would normally at higher mg but certainly no relaxing satisfying effect. I'll stick with aroma ejuice wta anyday.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm still not sure how umba and omvapors classify thier wta as wta. To me it seems like they just discovered a way to make the nic stronger so you can do lower mg but get the same hit as you would normally at higher mg but certainly no relaxing satisfying effect. I'll stick with aroma ejuice wta anyday.

Anyone can call their eliquids anything. Proof is in the tank...if you are not feeling the same effects like you feel from our WTA then its NOT WTA. It almost sounds like you are describing how NIC Salts work vs authentic WTA.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am going to agree that for potency and a well-done WTA, Aroma just can't be beat, but that is reflected in the cost. I think it can be very hard to "truly" compare them unless you have bottles from each maker, and even then, well, vaping them one after another after another.... I do wish there were some standardization for "amount" of WTA "in" a bottle, just like nicotine, as surely most makers do actually measure that, if lower nicotine levels genuinely mean less whole alkaloids. If they DO measure outcomes (and surely they do) I would be more inclined to pay more if I genuinely knew what I was actually purchasing. E.g. if aroma juice legitimately has say, double the amount of alkaloids than some of the other makers, that would justify cost, to me.

With that said, given I'd imagine the extraction processes are many and varied, you still have the issue of "what" alkaloids and "which ones" are the strongest from whatever extraction process, honestly.

As it is, we are kind of left flailing while adding juice to our tanks at varying rates and amounts. I really have NO idea who is most potent per dollar and would buy accordingly, but at the moment I just don't. I DO know that Mother's Milk is not for me.... I do know that Umbavapes does SOMETHING good for me and definitely the husband, at a lower cost, but I don't know if it's COMPERABLE across the board because when I was using Aroma, I was in the throes of quitting, it's probably not a fair comparison/memory....

Anna

I agree with you about Mother's Milk. It was horrible when I tried it. I've had one or two others that I've tried that have left me feeling flushed in the face which would suggest that something else had been added besides WTA.

If the cheaper one is working for you then there's nothing wrong with that. My purpose was to just try umba an aroma at the same strength side by side. To me there is no comparison. I was one of the original testers several years ago when Dvap developed the extraction process for WTA so I feel like I have a pretty good handle on what to expect from it. I don't use WTA every day so it is definitely worth it to me to pay for the higher quality product because I want it to work like I expect it to. To me it's like buying anything else. Most of the time if I want high quality then I expect to pay for it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    • Deleted by radiokaos
    • Reason: duplicate

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I tried the GI Joe on my dripper and the throat hit is kind of harsh with the high pg but the flavor was good. How soon before you change the formula on the red tail line? I love trying new things and would love to try the new formula

We are working on it...I can't give a specific date yet.

Once our old stock of Red Tail is gone, we will bring out the new formulas.

Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I tried the GI Joe on my dripper and the throat hit is kind of harsh with the high pg but the flavor was good. How soon before you change the formula on the red tail line? I love trying new things and would love to try the new formula

I used GI Joe regularly for a while. The throat hit was one of the things I liked about it. However, I always used it in a tank rather than dripping it.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I'm working on the Red Tail line which is mainly VG based

Your "WTA-Aroma eJuice"...70PG/30VG...is Tobacco/Menthol flavored...

Your "WTA-Red Tail Vapor"...80VG/20PG...is (mostly) NON-Tobacco flavors...

Have you ever considered offering for sale WTA NON-Tobacco flavors with 70PG/30VG...for those of us with NO interest in Tobacco...and little interest in clouds (and in cleaning the VG-film off our windows)?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Your "WTA-Aroma eJuice"...70PG/30VG...is Tobacco/Menthol flavored...

Your "WTA-Red Tail Vapor"...80VG/20PG...is (mostly) NON-Tobacco flavors...

Have you ever considered offering for sale WTA NON-Tobacco flavors with 70PG/30VG...for those of us with NO interest in Tobacco...and little interest in clouds (and in cleaning the VG-film off our windows)?

Is that where that cloudy film comes from?

What flavors do you enjoy the most?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Is that where that cloudy film comes from?

What flavors do you enjoy the most?

Many sources refer to "VG film"...along with my personal experience...

I live in a corner apartment where the outside walls are ALL glass (with NO curtains/blinds)...I started vaping with 80PG/20VG 4+ years ago...as I've been slowly "forced" (over the past couple years) to 20PG/80VG...the film build-up has become QUITE noticeable...

My favorite flavor...EVER...from any site: Aroma's (even though, unfortunately, 20PG/80/VG) Snickerdoodle WTA...:headbang:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Many sources refer to "VG film"...along with my personal experience...

I live in a corner apartment where the outside walls are ALL glass (with NO curtains/blinds)...I started vaping with 80PG/20VG 4+ years ago...as I've been slowly "forced" (over the past couple years) to 20PG/80VG...the film build-up has become QUITE noticeable...

My favorite flavor...EVER...from any site: Aroma's (even though, unfortunately, 20PG/80/VG) Snickerdoodle WTA...:headbang:

Will 50/50 PG/VG work for you?

Its hard keeping the flavor when you switch from VG to PG based liquids.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Will 50/50 PG/VG work for you?

Its hard keeping the flavor when you switch from VG to PG based liquids.

50PG/50VG Snickerdoodle WTA would be GREAT...would definitely buy it...even a 100ml. (or 60ml.) bottle if you ever "move up" in available sizes...

(Actually...would buy any 50/50 NON-Tobacco flavored WTA e-juice (preferably 24mg.) that you made available to purchase)...

[Although I don't, of course, have a lab where I make wonderful WTA e-juices to sell to vapers...I've been led to believe that PG was for taste (and TH) while VG was for clouds???]

veppo-eliquid-pg-vg-img-1.png

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I have a few flavors ready to go out...so let me know if you want to try a new flavor or two.

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
    30 mi. WSW of CLE
    Hi radiokaos, (nice moniker, btw)

I created an account on ECF for the express purpose of posting this note. After reading more than a few laudatory comments about WTA and Aroma eJuice on various threads, I placed my first order with Aroma on 1-May-18, late afternoon eastern time. I received email shipping notice on 3-May and received the complete order yesterday, 7-May. Even though that was a week to northern OH, I'm satisfied with that time-frame. I got 10ml "test-bottles" of Aroma's 555, Sahara and Turkish (I'm a long time camel-guy) at 6mg and 15ml of DVAP at 24 mg. So far I've only "sampled" the Turkish and the Sahara. However, I've "mixed" those with the DVAP. The Turkish was about 8 parts to 2 DVAP in a Halo G6 cartomizer and the Sahara is about 4 parts to 2 DVAP in a Halo clearomizer. So far, I like'em. I'm a bit perplexed, though, why the 555, Sahara and Turkish are labeled "Sub Ohm." Perhaps in the next week or so I'll clean a tank and insert a new CCELL coil on one of my Tarot Nanos and give'em a shot in TC-mode but will probably try one of them first in my soon to arrive Nexus. In any event, thank you and Aroma, I think you'll be seeing more orders from me in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread