Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Thanks, gerrymi, for both the "Welcome" AND the link to "My Experience..."! I had not seen that one, but had read more than a few comments on several other threads. I still haven't vaped much on my aforementioned "blends" as I've been kinda' busy with yard-work and such. (Still getting "used-to" my new EGO 56V electric mower.) Anyway, my Turkish blend seems a tad "weak" on the Halo G6 rig even with the LR cart. The Sahara blend on a G6 with the clearomizer seems a tad "strong." Later tonight or tomorrow I'm going to try a "bottle-blended" mix of my 6mg Prelude (Black Note) and the DVAP and shoot for a nic-content(?) of about 8-9mg then put it in my brand new Nexus. (Being a "math-magician" I already have a spreadsheet setup to take out the "guess work.") Anyway, thanks again, I've read the 1st page of comments at your referenced link and will finish them all in the next day or 2. Hope you're having a wonderful week.
Colin

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Being a "math-magician" I already have a spreadsheet setup to take out the "guess work."

Colin...it took me awhile to figure out that, for me, nicotine mg. and WTA mg. are QUITE different...

My usual ejuice is Nicotine-6mg...if I try Nicotine-9mg. I get light-headed/nauseous...

BUT...for me to experience the mental clarity from WTA fully...I vape WTA-24mg....(with NO light-headedness or nausea)...

:2c:

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Thanks, again, gerrymi, I really appreciate your perspective. Yesterday I got around to mixing 8 parts Black Note Prelude with 2 parts DVAP DIY (24mg) and loaded that into my Nexus. My analog intake was reduced by HALF!! Yay!! Moreover, it tastes really great, too, similar to but better than the Camels!!! However, I'm thinking this discussion might be ranging too far OT for this thread. If you have any [other?] suggestions I'll be happy to read them. Thanks again.
Colin

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks, again, gerrymi, I really appreciate your perspective. Yesterday I got around to mixing 8 parts Black Note Prelude with 2 parts DVAP DIY (24mg) and loaded that into my Nexus. My analog intake was reduced by HALF!! Yay!! Moreover, it tastes really great, too, similar to but better than the Camels!!! However, I'm thinking this discussion might be ranging too far OT for this thread. If you have any [other?] suggestions I'll be happy to read them. Thanks again.
Colin

Colin, if you order again please put a comment about Camels in your order instructions....I have something you might like.

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
Colin, if you order again please put a comment about Camels in your order instructions....I have something you might like.

Thanks, Jerry, and I already have ordered again and rcv'd it. As I mentioned on 11-May, I ordered the DVAP (100%VG) but I also got 10ml bottles of 555, Turkish and Sahara at 6mg. I think they were "WTA infused" but I can't remember for sure and I can't seem to find anything on the labels or my previous "Invoice" that confirms or denies that. So, in my order last week (24?-May) I "made sure" that the 555 I ordered was "WTA infused" (and 12mg) and am looking forward to trying both it and the DIY WTA PG Edition juice with some of my other "favorite" flavors that are all 100%VG. I've been trying the earlier ordered 555, etc. in my "old" Halo G6 cartomizers but have been so "in love" with my Black Note/DVAP mixes in my Nexus I haven't been hitting the G6s much!! :D Note, after receiving my last order I did notice that the "new" 555 has a white cap and a red sticker that reads "Infused with WTA" (the earlier ones have red caps and no sticker). That being said, I think there was an "error" on my last order and I left a message on your site contact-form about a week ago and haven't heard any response. If you need me to "resend" what I wrote on the contact form, please, let me know. Note, the "error" is Aroma sent me an "extra" bottle of Sahara which I didn't order nor was I charged for it. Anyway, I haven't opened it yet in case it was a "mistake" and Aroma would like it returned. Again, I thank you, DVap, and Aroma for making the WTA juices available and everyone on ECF who posted informative commentary about it. I think it's "doing the trick" as each day I reach more often for my Nexus with WTA than I do for a cigarette. :thumbs:
Colin

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I wanted to just do a quick post today to share my recent experience with wta. I have been using wta for some time now and its been very effective but was still smoking a couple to maybe three cigs a day during times of stress or after meals. I tried everything i could think of and just couldn't get away from those few cigs. I even tried salts but still didn't work.
What i discovered totally on a whim, is that although wta itself is very effective, how effective depends on how you use it and what your personal needs are. Cigs are a tough thing to totally get away from and although wta works to help i discovered that how you use it can make a huge difference.
I typically use a sub ohm rig for vaping because ive always enjoyed more vapor. Now i've always stuck to higher vg juices because of this and i have also done alot of mixing my own juices or adding the unflavored wta to those mixes or some store bought juice.
What i didn't realize is that what i was really missing was the whole experience of smoking, which includes the throat hit and the harsh taste and the satisfaction that the wta can give but not exactly how i was using it.
I've always read that you shouldn't use high pg in sub ohm gear because of the harsh throat hit and you also shouldnt do high nic because of the throat hit and the possibility of over doing the nicotine which isn't too pleasant.
But going against the grain of all that advice and because i was frustrated at not being able to get away those last few cigs, i decided to order some gi joe 24mg wta from aroma and put it in my subohm tank without cutting it down. And i was really suprised at the result.
First off my tank didn't leak which i'm very happy about since that was a concern i had, and the throat hit is perfect, a bit harsh yes, but perfect because it feels more like smoking and the 24mg high wta hits like a ton of bricks but in a good way. I instantly feel like i'm getting the satisfaction the same as smoking and after a few hits i'm good, no more chain vaping and such a satisfying experience that i have finally gotten away from those last few cigs. It's about time.
Now this is what worked for me. This may not work for anyone else, but i wanted to pop on here and say that if you have tried everything to get away from the cigs including wta and you still find yourself wanting or having a cigarette, Don't Give Up. WTA WORKS. However you might just need to take a look at how your using it and try using it in a different way.
And one of the greatest things is one tank of juice is lasting me 2 1/2 to 3 days because i'm not chain vaping and get satisfied so much quicker, so the cost is definitely going to be less than smoking ever was even using the wta from aroma.
Also those cravings after meals and when stressed are now for me to get to my vape and not for a cigarette. I actually crave the vape instead of the cig. Does that make the wta addicting? Sure, but i'd rather be addicted to something that is so much safer than smoking. Even my doctor has commented on how much better my breathing is and feel a big difference in my energy level as well.
Jerry even though i've switched to the aroma line of wta's and i've moved away from the red tail, i might still try your new version of the dark honey tobacco just to let you know how i like it but most of my orders from now on will be for more gi joe because it's very much like smoking, at least the things i enjoyed about smoking without all the bad stuff.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I wanted to just do a quick post today to share my recent experience with wta. I have been using wta for some time now and its been very effective but was still smoking a couple to maybe three cigs a day during times of stress or after meals. I tried everything i could think of and just couldn't get away from those few cigs. I even tried salts but still didn't work.
What i discovered totally on a whim, is that although wta itself is very effective, how effective depends on how you use it and what your personal needs are. Cigs are a tough thing to totally get away from and although wta works to help i discovered that how you use it can make a huge difference.
I typically use a sub ohm rig for vaping because ive always enjoyed more vapor. Now i've always stuck to higher vg juices because of this and i have also done alot of mixing my own juices or adding the unflavored wta to those mixes or some store bought juice.
What i didn't realize is that what i was really missing was the whole experience of smoking, which includes the throat hit and the harsh taste and the satisfaction that the wta can give but not exactly how i was using it.
I've always read that you shouldn't use high pg in sub ohm gear because of the harsh throat hit and you also shouldnt do high nic because of the throat hit and the possibility of over doing the nicotine which isn't too pleasant.
But going against the grain of all that advice and because i was frustrated at not being able to get away those last few cigs, i decided to order some gi joe 24mg wta from aroma and put it in my subohm tank without cutting it down. And i was really suprised at the result.
First off my tank didn't leak which i'm very happy about since that was a concern i had, and the throat hit is perfect, a bit harsh yes, but perfect because it feels more like smoking and the 24mg high wta hits like a ton of bricks but in a good way. I instantly feel like i'm getting the satisfaction the same as smoking and after a few hits i'm good, no more chain vaping and such a satisfying experience that i have finally gotten away from those last few cigs. It's about time.
Now this is what worked for me. This may not work for anyone else, but i wanted to pop on here and say that if you have tried everything to get away from the cigs including wta and you still find yourself wanting or having a cigarette, Don't Give Up. WTA WORKS. However you might just need to take a look at how your using it and try using it in a different way.
And one of the greatest things is one tank of juice is lasting me 2 1/2 to 3 days because i'm not chain vaping and get satisfied so much quicker, so the cost is definitely going to be less than smoking ever was even using the wta from aroma.
Also those cravings after meals and when stressed are now for me to get to my vape and not for a cigarette. I actually crave the vape instead of the cig. Does that make the wta addicting? Sure, but i'd rather be addicted to something that is so much safer than smoking. Even my doctor has commented on how much better my breathing is and feel a big difference in my energy level as well.
Jerry even though i've switched to the aroma line of wta's and i've moved away from the red tail, i might still try your new version of the dark honey tobacco just to let you know how i like it but most of my orders from now on will be for more gi joe because it's very much like smoking, at least the things i enjoyed about smoking without all the bad stuff.

Thank you so much for your insight. Good news I finally have a few flavors to send out. They are very fruity and VG Based 80/20. Make a note on your next order so I can drop them in the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lctrc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
VA
In the years I've been ordering from Aroma (exclusively, since 2012), shipping has been consistently quick - within a day, two at most.

Until recently. The last few orders have taken progressively longer to ship. I'm currently waiting on shipment notification for an order I placed 8 days ago. Hopefully this isn't a harbinger...

• Informative
Reactions: gerrymi

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
In the years I've been ordering from Aroma (exclusively, since 2012), shipping has been consistently quick - within a day, two at most.

Until recently. The last few orders have taken progressively longer to ship. I'm currently waiting on shipment notification for an order I placed 8 days ago. Hopefully this isn't a harbinger...

I have to apologize for the delay. We don't have the staff as we did in the past. I also had to run out of town for another gig and got caught up there. If you tell me your order number I will make sure I throw something in a future order. Once again I apologize for the delay.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I sent Jerry a message yesterday on FB but haven’t heard back yet.

Hey Hittman,

I just got back into town and I'm playing catch up. Sadly, I gave up on FB about a year ago when it became a propaganda cesspool. Let me know what I can help you with either on my phone or DM. You can always call the office at 480-442-1730 as well.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was just wondering if you were going to restock beatle juice? I was going to order a bottle of WTA and throw in a bottle of beatle juice for old time sake. I’ve been strictly diy for some time but thought it would be fun to try one I used to like.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I was just wondering if you were going to restock beatle juice? I was going to order a bottle of WTA and throw in a bottle of beatle juice for old time sake. I’ve been strictly diy for some time but thought it would be fun to try one I used to like.

No worries...Give it 4-5 days and I will put some in stock. I will make a batch tonight.

Reactions: hittman

lctrc

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 8, 2010
    VA
    I have to apologize for the delay. We don't have the staff as we did in the past. I also had to run out of town for another gig and got caught up there. If you tell me your order number I will make sure I throw something in a future order. Once again I apologize for the delay.

No worries, not necessary :) I was being needlessly alarmist, really. I truly appreciate the quality and service you provide. Thank you!

• Creative
    Reactions: gerrymi

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    Hi, I placed an order on Wednesday for DIY 24mg and the sub ohm stuff. I’m glad people here are ordering and hearing back from Aroma.
    We sent a few emails in the last month or two. My husband wanted to try the Redtail juice, since we need low or no PG.
    Looking forward to this, it’s fairly legendary! Thanks.

• Agree
    Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Hey Hittman,

I just got back into town and I'm playing catch up. Sadly, I gave up on FB about a year ago when it became a propaganda cesspool. Let me know what I can help you with either on my phone or DM. You can always call the office at 480-442-1730 as well.

Thank you for giving us the scoop! My day just got a whole lot better.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Hi, I placed an order on Wednesday for DIY 24mg and the sub ohm stuff. I’m glad people here are ordering and hearing back from Aroma.
    We sent a few emails in the last month or two. My husband wanted to try the Redtail juice, since we need low or no PG.
    Looking forward to this, it’s fairly legendary! Thanks.
    welcome! I owe Aroma Ejuice over 6 years of being smoke free due to their WTA, well crafted Ejuice and customer service. Sure hope you find the relief that I found!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread