Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought you already placed an order? It’s a good thing that you’re able to pick out flavors. I’ve gotten up to 325 flavors for diy. There are so many different brands and flavors that it seems like you never have everything you need. Some places also sell premixed recipes called one shots where you use a certain percentage of the one shot and mix in your own nic, vg, and pg.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I thought you already placed an order? It’s a good thing that you’re able to pick out flavors. I’ve gotten up to 325 flavors for diy. There are so many different brands and flavors that it seems like you never have everything you need. Some places also sell premixed recipes called one shots where you use a certain percentage of the one shot and mix in your own nic, vg, and pg.

That’s what I want, a one shot. At least for now. Are they just one flavor or is it a blend? But if I make my own, it will basically be what I want. If ever I make anything decent, I’ll send you some!
    Wow, 300+ flavors? How many can you use? Lol I found a place that has the palm VG I want, but then I have do fractions. :( So, I’ll probably just get regular nic base, it’s easier. Lol
    Jerry couldn’t find my payment so I placed another one. If it went through, I’ll tell him to send me more juice. Complicated but it should work. I got two 6mg and one DIY one, btw. Someone had mentioned that the WTA mgs are different than FB mgs. Like the 24 in WTA isn’t as strong as the same dose in FB mgs. I’ll probably vape the 24 straight to see how it is!
    I’m psyched now! Can’t wait. The weather is so horrible here the last two weeks, it’s making me miserable. We had a huge storm this afternoon and it was great. But five minutes after it stopped, it was just as hot! Ack.
    Thanks, if you lived in my area, I would have baked you banana bread or something! You helped me through this craziness. Really nice of you, Hitt. I really appreciate it. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The 325 I have are individual flavors from different manufacturers. I also have a handful of one shots. If you decide to get into mixing I would definitely recommend mixing by weight with a scale. It’s so much easier than trying to measure milliliters. Also bull city flavors has recipe packs. You can look through and find a recipe you like on their site and they list the flavors and percentages to use. Recipes can take anywhere from 2-10 flavors depending on what you are trying to do. Personally I try to keep it under six. The same flavor from two makers never really tastes the same.

Reactions: Robinowitz

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    How did you figure that out?

Well hitt...I really enjoy the effects of nicotine and WTA...and am quite impressed with the research on nicotine and its beneficial (preventive) influence on Alzheimer's/senile dementia...so I'm looking for as high a level as I can tolerate...

And...my body seems pretty sensitive to "overdosing"...mainly, for me, nausea and lightheadedness...

So...after trying numerous levels of nicotine and WTA...(and multiple mixtures)...I found these are the highest levels I can enjoy...without experiencing "overdose" effects...

YMMV, of course...

Reactions: hittman

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    Has there been any consideration of making a WTA nic salt? Can it even be done chemically?

I imagine that a WTA nic salt would capture both characteristics of WTA (fuller spectrum of nicotine) and Nic Salt (more efficient delivery into the bloodstream) to such an extent that it would the closest simulation of a cigarette experience to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Creative
    Reactions: gerrymi

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Well hitt...I really enjoy the effects of nicotine and WTA...and am quite impressed with the research on nicotine and its beneficial (preventive) influence on Alzheimer's/senile dementia...so I'm looking for as high a level as I can tolerate...

And...my body seems pretty sensitive to "overdosing"...mainly, for me, nausea and lightheadedness...

So...after trying numerous levels of nicotine and WTA...(and multiple mixtures)...I found these are the highest levels I can enjoy...without experiencing "overdose" effects...

YMMV, of course...

Thanks for explaining. I was very curious. Sounds like you put some real time and effort into it.

• Useful

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    Has there been any consideration of making a WTA nic salt? Can it even be done chemically?

I imagine that a WTA nic salt would capture both characteristics of WTA (fuller spectrum of nicotine) and Nic Salt (more efficient delivery into the bloodstream) to such an extent that it would the closest simulation of a cigarette experience to date.

my understanding is that it is anyway? owing to extraction process?

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    my understanding is that it is anyway? owing to extraction process?

WTA is not a nic salt to my understanding. WTA extracts a broader spectrum of the alkaloids and properties of nicotine whereas nic salts add an element to the standard nicotine extractions of freebase.

A WTA nic salt would be the closest approximation to the way the body processes nicotine. It would be extremely close to how the nicotine on a cigarette feels.

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    WTA is not a nic salt to my understanding. WTA extracts a broader spectrum of the alkaloids and properties of nicotine whereas nic salts add an element to the standard nicotine extractions of freebase.

A WTA nic salt would be the closest approximation to the way the body processes nicotine. It would be extremely close to how the nicotine on a cigarette feels.

isn't the extraction process an acid/base extraction, that results with ph close to neutral? i'm not a chemist, just backreading ecf blogs of early experimenters gave me that impression

• Useful

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    isn't the extraction process an acid/base extraction, that results with ph close to neutral? i'm not a chemist, just backreading ecf blogs of early experimenters gave me that impression

I don’t know. I am an accountant not a chemist.

Where is Dvap? (I think that was his handle).

Surely he must have looked into this at some stage. Nic salt is a big development and it’s more prevalent and popular than WTA and I imagine it takes away some of the market from WTA.

But can you imagine combining the WTA experience with the nic salt experience? That’s as close as simulating the combusted tobacco experience as it gets.

• Creative

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Nic salt is a big development...I imagine it takes away some of the market from WTA.

Anthony...I'd have to say that I'm skeptical...

Nic Salts...(like NET's)...have only nicotine in them...while WTA, in addition to nicotine, has the other minor alkaloids that many smokers (and vapers) enjoy...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread