Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I just checked my tracking and it’s on the way. I’ve got the 6mg coming. If you don’t hear soon then I can send you that. I’m ok since I’ve got other WTA.

Thanks, that's really nice of you. Not sure what's going on still, but I'll drop Jerry a line. Maybe I'll get through to him with that addy. Thanks again! :)

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Good luck. I hope it works out. Like I said, if not then let me know and I can get the bottle I ordered in the mail to you. Tracking says I should have it Saturday.

Thanks, man. That is so nice of you. I sent him an email, so hopefully I’ll hear from him. Does the juice have a savory smoky taste like some NETs? I got some WTA juice from Om, and the first ones were really smoky. I got used to it and started craving that taste. The last ones I got were not so smoky, but I got different flavors. Thanks again, I’ll let you know. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've tried different wta's from different vendors and to me aroma is by far the best. I've had some that have given me reactions and after researching a little, I think that some were making their wta with chemicals rather than extracting it from tobacco. I don't recall the wta from Om but most I've tried have either had no affect or adverse affects. The aroma has very little flavor and that's how it should be. Of course the vg will cause a little sweetness. A lot of it depends on the quality of the tobacco used for extraction and the actual extraction process itself. If I got unflavored wta and it was smoky then I'd be a little concerned.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I've tried different wta's from different vendors and to me aroma is by far the best. I've had some that have given me reactions and after researching a little, I think that some were making their wta with chemicals rather than extracting it from tobacco. I don't recall the wta from Om but most I've tried have either had no affect or adverse affects. The aroma has very little flavor and that's how it should be. Of course the vg will cause a little sweetness. A lot of it depends on the quality of the tobacco used for extraction and the actual extraction process itself. If I got unflavored wta and it was smoky then I'd be a little concerned.

It makes me think that Om is making the WTAs with chemicals! They have that umami taste, but I’ve been reaching for them a lot. They say they might be addictive but not why. It will be nice to try WTAs that are made with integrity. I read a lot of the threads about WTAs here on ECF. I wish there was an active one.
    Om’s flavors taste smoky, like there’s the flavor and then there’s a smoky background bite to them. I got unflavored by Umba in WTA, but haven’t tried it yet. Om sells them, so it’s probably the same.
    Thanks again for everything, very cool of you! ✌️

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got some from umba and threw it in the garbage after trying it. Did you read through the old thread where Dvap was working on the original extraction process? I was one of the original testers. Dvap developed the process and at one point helped aroma with their process. I’ll let you know if I get my order tomorrow.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I got some from umba and threw it in the garbage after trying it. Did you read through the old thread where Dvap was working on the original extraction process? I was one of the original testers. Dvap developed the process and at one point helped aroma with their process. I’ll let you know if I get my order tomorrow.

Wow, this is wild because when I joined ECF, I was reading all the old posts about WTAs and Dvap had really good info. I thought I might sound strange saying I read all these old posts. lol
    You were so lucky to be involved back then! :)
    I have about 6 bottles of Umba, but it’s only okay not great. If the smoky taste isn’t meant to be there, then they’re garbage. They basically quote Dvap and then tell you nothing about their extraction process! I now have to re-stock juice since I thought I could trust Umba/Om and build up a juice stash.
    I’m glad you told me, though. Better to know sooner than later about potentially harmful stuff. Thanks a bunch, I’m so glad we were able to talk. Big time. ✌️

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t remember if it was theirs but one that I tried made my face flush red. That’s a telltale sign of added chemicals. I forget what the chemical was called but Jerry knew what it was when I told him about my reaction. I’m not telling you to throw out the umba. It just didn’t work for me. I would at least wait until you get some aroma to compare it to and decide for yourself.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I don’t remember if it was theirs but one that I tried made my face flush red. That’s a telltale sign of added chemicals. I forget what the chemical was called but Jerry knew what it was when I told him about my reaction. I’m not telling you to throw out the umba. It just didn’t work for me. I would at least wait until you get some aroma to compare it to and decide for yourself.

The first order I placed with Om (who sell Umba, too), I liked the juice. It was fairly satisfying, but I was feeling like I had to up my nic from 6mg. I got 9-12mg next order and I got hyper from it. I had been adding HHV NETs to the WTAs at 6mg, and that felt better. The smoky NET taste was good, but the 9-12mg in that didn’t make me weird. I heard someone say that Om/Umba might be NETs instead of alkaloids and they may be. But they have no transparency in their process, so I’m disillusioned. (Hope that ramble made sense. Lol It’s so freaking hot here since I don’t like closing all the windows for the AC.)
    Sigh, I knew I was getting low on liquid, but last night I was looking around for a different brand to vape and I had about 20-30mls in different bottles! Thank God, July 4 is here with sales!
    I tried calling Jerry last night early, but I got no answer or voicemail. I used a different number than what I gave him, though. Who know? I’ll call later on the other phone.
    I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed, which is what it feels like with him. But I’m really not wanting to be a dual user, that was okay when I was quitting.
    Thanks for the help, very standup guy of you. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I hear people talk on the forum about how expensive aroma WTA is so they buy from umba or somewhere else to save money. To me there is a reason why aroma is more expensive. They start with high quality tobacco for the extraction and from what little I know about the process, it’s not cheap either. That’s a big part of the reason I question other WTA vendors for their pricing. I know from personal experience that none I’ve tried are as effective as what I’ve bought from aroma. Also, if it’s more effective then you shouldn’t need to use as much. So then Is the other really cheaper. You could use the 24 or 36 for diy and mix it in at whatever percentages works for you. I prefer to just drip it straight when I feel like I need it.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I hear people talk on the forum about how expensive aroma WTA is so they buy from umba or somewhere else to save money. To me there is a reason why aroma is more expensive. They start with high quality tobacco for the extraction and from what little I know about the process, it’s not cheap either. That’s a big part of the reason I question other WTA vendors for their pricing. I know from personal experience that none I’ve tried are as effective as what I’ve bought from aroma. Also, if it’s more effective then you shouldn’t need to use as much. So then Is the other really cheaper. You could use the 24 or 36 for diy and mix it in at whatever percentages works for you. I prefer to just drip it straight when I feel like I need it.

Yes, I was being cheap buying at Om. ;) I’ve never dripped and have no idea how to do it. Maybe in five years, I’ll try it. This forum has the best people. So glad I found you all!
    Since I take care to eat the best food I can afford, it makes sense to look for the best in alkaloids too. Jerry has something really special there, just wish he’d be more available. TYSM! :)

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    Fingers crossed for you @Nancy D and I can vouch that @hittman is the real deal. I can also check my stash to see if I have any 100% VG WTA. I generally have 6mg though. Aromas WTA has made all the difference in the world for me.

Thank you, R. It’s really nice of you, and very appreciated. Big time.
    I can definitely say Om and Umba have not changed my life, except some flavors were okay (not amazing ADVs but alright.)
    They’re all out of their WTAs now, anyway. But it seems like a lot of people like their FB juice. On sale, anyway.
    You guys are the best! :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I feel terrible that you’re having such a bad experience. It’s never been like this in the past that I’ve experienced. Dripping isn’t complicated. You need an rda, a coil, and some cotton. You can buy premade coils if you don’t want to wind your own. Just screw the coil in place, trim the ends and drag a piece of cotton through and trim it. Just drip the liquid on the cotton and puff away. If rdas scare you then you might be able to find a 510 atomizer and use that for Dripping. I’m sure someone must sell them still.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I feel terrible that you’re having such a bad experience. It’s never been like this in the past that I’ve experienced. Dripping isn’t complicated. You need an rda, a coil, and some cotton. You can buy premade coils if you don’t want to wind your own. Just screw the coil in place, trim the ends and drag a piece of cotton through and trim it. Just drip the liquid on the cotton and puff away. If rdas scare you then you might be able to find a 510 atomizer and use that for Dripping. I’m sure someone must sell them still.

Like you put your mouth near a hot coil?! When I got a few tanks with wide bore DTs, I kind of saw how you could drip. You can see the coil kinda.
    At this point, my main thing is to figure out how to get enough nic not to chain vape, but not enough to get me nervous. I tried juice from Gothic Vapors; they use palm VG and have the nic go up in single digits. So this weekend, I’ll order some in different nic levels and hopefully even out.
    Well, I’ll call Jerry again and see what’s up. He has to be around sometime. Just wish voice mail was on!
    Thanks, you are going above and beyond and I’m thankful. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I mix all my own liquid so I can make it whatever strength and flavor content I want. I got tired of buying a bunch of liquid and then not liking it. I however do like the beatle juice and a few others that aroma makes so I thought I’d grab some since I wanted more WTA. I did get my order today. I didn’t realize that I ordered the 6mg WTA in 50/50 pg/vg. I think you said earlier that you couldn’t stand much pg. I could take some of my 36mg 50/50 and mix it down with some vg to send you. I’m not sure how much it’ll affect the minor alkaloid content. I mix using a scale so I can get the concentration pretty darn close. Anyway, if anything I have will work for you then just let me know.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
    New York
    I mix all my own liquid so I can make it whatever strength and flavor content I want. I got tired of buying a bunch of liquid and then not liking it. I however do like the beatle juice and a few others that aroma makes so I thought I’d grab some since I wanted more WTA. I did get my order today. I didn’t realize that I ordered the 6mg WTA in 50/50 pg/vg. I think you said earlier that you couldn’t stand much pg. I could take some of my 36mg 50/50 and mix it down with some vg to send you. I’m not sure how much it’ll affect the minor alkaloid content. I mix using a

Well, I just left a message for Jerry so hopefully the ball will get rolling. I'll try again later or tomorrow.
    I don't like most of the juice I buy either, so I usually end up mixing things in my tank. It sorta helps.
    DIY is the thing that interests me most out of vaping, aside from just vaping! lol Right now, thinking about rebuilding gives me a headache, though!
    Also, I've been paying attention to flavors, and like I just vaped something from Kind Juice and I could really taste Passion Fruit. (And it's a coffee flavor.) I bought PF as a juice from someone else, and I couldn't stand it. So it's like I'm aware of the taste now!!
    Thank you and I'll let you know soon what's up, if you really want to send me something. I'm blown away really! :)

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread