Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
welcome! I owe Aroma ejuice over 6 years of being smoke free due to their WTA, well crafted ejuice and customer service. Sure hope you find the relief that I found!

Thanks, I hope so! I quit about a month and some ago, and the psychological aspect is kicking in hard. I got 24mg VG and some 6mg. I’m kind of psyched. Have a good one!

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
welcome! I owe Aroma ejuice over 6 years of being smoke free due to their WTA, well crafted Ejuice and customer service. Sure hope you find the relief that I found!

Hey, would you happen to know how to get in touch with Aroma? It's been a week since I placed my order, and I'd like to make sure it has gone through.

Boy am I looking forward to these! I've been vaping Umba but lately it's not doing it for me. I'm mixing it with HHV NETs and it's just scratching the surface of relief
Thanks! :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey, would you happen to know how to get in touch with Aroma? It's been a week since I placed my order, and I'd like to make sure it has gone through.

Boy am I looking forward to these! I've been vaping Umba but lately it's not doing it for me. I'm mixing it with HHV NETs and it's just scratching the surface of relief
Thanks! :)

Feel free to call us anytime at 480-442-1730

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hi, I just called twice and was told it's not a working number. Is this the correct one? Thanks for the fast response.

My bad its 480-442-1730. I'm at the lab right now so it might be hard to grab the phone. If I can't answer fast enough please leave a message with your info.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
My bad its 480-442-1730. I'm at the lab right now so it might be hard to grab the phone. If I can't answer fast enough please leave a message with your info.

No prob. I'm in the middle of something here, so I'll try to catch you later today. I am really happy to be getting these, since I feel bleh and cranky. Thanks a bunch! :)

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
In the years I've been ordering from Aroma (exclusively, since 2012), shipping has been consistently quick - within a day, two at most.

Until recently. The last few orders have taken progressively longer to ship. I'm currently waiting on shipment notification for an order I placed 8 days ago. Hopefully this isn't a harbinger...

Have you gotten your order or heard from them? It's a little over two weeks here and don't know if I'll get my order or not. Kinda uncool for a Forum person, imho.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I just ordered a bottle of 6mg and some beatle juice. I already have some 24 and 36mg 50/50 WTA.

They were out of the 36 when I placed my order. You’re lucky you can use high PG. I still haven’t heard anything, but maybe the all VG stuff sells out quicker. There were no Red Tail ones available.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I think the redtail line was discontinued. I think things at Aromaejuice have been a little rough since Ms Chris left. I think she handled a lot of things.

Man, that sucks. It must be really hard on him. (I’m assuming they were a couple or really tight.) Uch, now I feel bad about busting his chops! Still haven’t heard from them but I am more sympatico now about everything.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
They weren’t a couple. She was an employee but I think she retired or something. She was great at taking care of orders though.

Oops! Well, losing a really good employee is making things harder apparently. But I wish I would get these liquids already since I don’t want to smoke. It’s been 3 months more or less since I quit, and I want to stay quit. I thought I was over this craving bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread