Aspire Breeze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I have been using mine for the last week. Currently testing the 0.6ohm coil and the battery drains fairly quickly. Vape has good flavor and is consistent.

Hard to buy coils, most stores dont have them in stock. 5 coils for $10 is the sweet price point. There are videos of people rebuilding the coils.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Just got one to try, I’m normally using a DNA75c mod with various RTA’s. But wanted to try a smaller true pocket device. Read and watched most of the top reviewers, and glad I ended up with the improved V2 model. Pull at wide open is a bit tighter then I normally use my RTA’s at, but the flavor is pretty good. Since the vape will weaken as the battery drains, I’ll be charging it often. Small size is great. I think I’ll get a 2nd tank only, but will wait as it’s been rumored that Aspire will hopefully come out with an improvement on making taking the top easier to take off on newer units.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Mine is set to deliver Monday. I Squonk and use Mechs, but for some reason I’m really excited about this. It seems simple, and I like simple.

I watched the vids showing how to rebuild the coils. But I will not mess with it as it looks to be more hassle than I and willing to do. At $2 a coil, I’ll pass on rebuilding. I use nothing but RDA’s and one RTa, but for this I’ll play it straight.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Been on my Breeze 2 about 8 hours.... my thoughts.

Cons:

The reviewers are right, the drip tip is insanely hard to get off. Got it off the first time, lubed with juice and its better now. But still harder than it should be.

I vape a lot, and often chain vape. The tip of the drip tip gets HOT! So I have to put it further in my mouth (man, sometimes this stuff gets embarrassing) to vape more than even two good draws.

I like the top cap, makes me feel better when putting in my pants pocket. But again the reviewers are right. There needs to be some way to attach it to the Breeze 2 or sooner or later it will be lost.

Pros:

Size, looks good, build quality (for what it is), and general ease of use.

Good flavor! I have had RTA's that did not have the flavor this has. Is it as good as my Inbox Squonk or my Coppervape Mech Squonk with Speed Revolutions on top? Well..... no. But it is great flavor for what it was designed to do, and the way I plan to use it. I would even compare it to back in the day when I used a Nautilus. Throat hit for me is good if I take a longish draw. A simple puff, and nothing. I'm okay with that.

3ml and 1000mah. Way low to be my main vape (my Coppervape Squonk has a 10ml bottle) but excellent for this type of device. It could have more juice and battery, but then it would not be what it is.

Unknowns that only time will tell:

No leaks at all at this point, but lets see if I still say that after a month. I do not tolerate leaks.
How long will the coil last? Another potential deal breaker for me.
Will it keep working, and how durable is it?

Full disclosure:

Used the 1 ohm coil as that is what I build for most everything. I am MTL. I vape 6mg 50/50 juice only. I keep 3 Squonks and a Mech going at all times with different flavors. I vape a lot, and like variety.

So far I really like this little guy :)

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
My quick 2 cents on the Breeze 2...sadly, I just don't like it. Oddly, the lack of autodraw isn't the problem (which I expected.) but I got used to it. But the airflow just isn't great no matter what I do, and the tip heats up. Not liking either coil. I mean, it's fine, but I just don't recommend it.

The V1 gave a great vape and I can't figure out why. Must be the distance traveled from the coil. It's especially disappointing in giving a good tight draw for MTL. Anyway, if you're on the fence, I'd wait till those new ones come out and see how they do.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Now that I have tried the Breeze 2 and used both type of coils I can say the device is underwhelming. The 0.6ohm coil is definitely better than the 1.0ohm coil. However, none of the coils produce a satisfying vape.

For starter, the vape feels very dry and there is no throat hit at all. The airflow adjustment helps a little, but is not a good MTL pod system.

The 1.0ohm didn't last long at all, maybe 2 or 3 refill. Battery lasted much longer than while using the 0.6 coil.

My current list from best to worse.
1) RofVape Peas (Best overall, cheap, great vape)
2) Suorin Drop/Air (Good performance)
3) myblu ($1 and pods are sold everywhere)
4) Aspire Breeze 2.

Mike P

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2017
I love it. great flavor, easy to fill, awesome battery life and the .6 coils last twice as long as they do in the breeze 1. the only con for me is that it's hard to completely dry out the tank after rinsing...

people using the breeze 2 for freebase juices might be disappointed but the vapor production/quality is perfect for 30-50mg salt juices.

if your drip tip is heating up it's because the af on the coil cap isn't lined directly up with the space at the top of the coil.

I've been using mine for 2 weeks now and it's replaced my breeze 1 no problem because it fixes the 2 MAJOR issues with the breeze which are bad air flow and corrosion.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Why are you guys complaining about capacity when you're using non nic salt juice in a pod device? You don't need 10ml of juice if you run 35-50mg/ml nic salt juice as was intended.
@spaceman84 I looked back thru the thread but didn't see anyone referencing capacity as an issue. I might have missed it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread