Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I mean, I'm using mostly Lava Flow NKD100 50mg nic salt. It's 50/50. I also screw in the coil, fill up the tank, shake it a little and then let it sit for at least 45 min.
I really loved that device because the battery is so much better than from my SMOK Infinix or Rolo Badge but right now I get better flavor from the Rolo.

I have a SMOK Stick with a prince tank for my normal e-juice, SMOK Infinix and Rolo Badge and Breeze 2 for nic salts.
I really like the nic salt better because I smoked for almost 20 years (1.5 packs/day) and am down to like 1-2 cigs a day.

I still haven't found the device that wouls blow my mind and would make me use it all the time. Instead I'm switching around the pod systems.

I have my eyes set on a Lost Vape Orion.
Do you guys have any other recommendations for a pod system that would fit me?
The Orion scored great with all reviewers just remember if you purchase to also buy a 2 pack of pods as my understanding is only the mod comes in the box. I have not yet found a site that offers the whole kit with pods.
Back to the coils,if you are letting them sit that long they should nice and saturated especially using a 50/50 juice. I would say those coil heads are bad,hot spot n coil or,not enough cotton around coil ?

Louay

Jan 5, 2019
I am really getting disappointed with the Breeze 2. the 1.0 Ohm coils are absolute crap. I can't go more than 2 pod refills without them starting to taste burned.
I got a JustFog Minifit now as well and I refilled one of the pods 5 times already and it's still ok.
What type of eliquid are you using (nicsalt or free base)

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I was getting about a week (2-3 refills) from the 1.0 ohm Breeze 2 coils before they tasted burnt and/or produced almost no vapor. Using 50mg nic salts (fruit flavored, so probably lots of sweetener).

I liked the liquid capacity of the Breeze 2, and the coils were inexpensive enough. I didn't like how hard it was to remove the mouthpiece. The biggest drawback for me was that the plastic tabs that hold the pod in place are cheap and broke quickly (less than a month on two different devices), rendering them useless because the pod won't stay in place without them. Very poor design on that one particular part, which completely ruins an otherwise decent device. I get that pod devices are cheap and kinda semi-disposable, but I'm not buying a replacement device every month.

• Agree
Reactions: Vicman

everthefool

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
LA, CA
i'm late to the game, and just got my breeze 2 yesterday. first set up is a pain. as everyone says getting the mouthpiece off is near impossible. i watched a few youtube vids and the trick is to keep the pod in the battery so it has leverage when you pull and pull on the 2 sides where the breathing vents are and it dislodged pretty easily as long as i squeezed in and pulled up.

now the threading to get the adapter off was fine but i had massive trouble getting it to screw back in after putting it in. again back to youtube and the trick is to make sure the o ring on that threading is on the top so it doesn't get wedged in the threading.

as for the vaping itself, i'm actually in love. first off, i'm using nic salts 50 mg and that was my intended purpose. for the nic level the taste of the juice is amazing. i don't get bitter aftertaste like w/ my subohm devices and i get a great throat hit. it's not going to give you huge clouds but i don't care about that. i wanted a device that can handle nic salts and has decent battery life. on those two basis, it meets my criteria.

as for coils. reading the forums i realized i been leaving mine in for wayyyyyyyyyy too long. i go a month or so before changing them some time. that's my mistake. no wonder my juices turn dark and taste like crap after a while.

i'm using the 1.0 coil for nic salt and you can get a 5 pack of them 8.79 on ebay w/ free shipping. i'm looking at comparisons w/ the nautilus aio and it's pretty similar so if you have the breeze 2 already there's no reason for you to "upgrade". in fact, there are some arguments for the breeze 2 being better (metal body vs. plastic body) fill port seems to be less messy on breeze 2 and the throat hit is pretty similar.

Reactions: newyork13

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I liked my Breeze 2 initially. Then I discovered how U-type coils ends their life abruptly, stopping producing vapor suddenly. It looked weird to me.
Then, after a month of use, the plastic clips holding the pod broke without a motivating cause, because of the improper plastic used, probably.
I replaced it with a Nautilus AIO. It is completely made out of plastic, the paint come off easily, but the holding clips are OK so far, and the coil is a classic solid performer.
It seems to me that most pods are made cheap, while not being cheap money-wise. They are great for switching to vape, and a good stealth solution, but can't really replace my mod/tank as daily companion, except for Juul and Orion which are honourable devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread