Aspire Breeze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flareybatch

Jun 19, 2018
I've had the breeze 2 for about 2 weeks now, here are just some of my thoughts about it. I initially had some misfiring with the device but after loosening the coil a bit it seems to have resolved itself (although it is strange cus the coil wasn't that tightly screwed in and now it is pretty loose idk). While I like the feel and build of the battery housing, the clipping in feature for the pod does not seem very sturdy at all. The battery life indicators could be placed in a better spot (like on the side somewhere, not under the pod section. As for vaping it, MTL and DTL are possible and okay when it is on a full charge, but once the battery goes down about 50% it gets pretty weak. Also, filling the pod can get surprisingly messy. Overall, I was optimistic about the aspire breeze 2, especially after researching for a bit, but after using it, I found that it is quite underwhelming. I'd skip it and look out for a better product elsewhere.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
I held off on getting a Breeze 2 since the Nautilus looks better to me. It has both draw and push button activation like the original Breeze 1. It also has a larger 4ml capacity. I'm looking forward to reviews when it comes out.

Hi - I'm curious to know if Aspire will release a Nautilus-coil based AIO device. There are sites listing such a thing as out of stock or TBC, and a few pictures teasing the interwebs.

There's also mention of an "Aspire Cobble", but again details are scant. I'm fairly sure there's no reference to either device on Aspire's site.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Hi - I'm curious to know if Aspire will release a Nautilus-coil based AIO device. There are sites listing such a thing as out of stock or TBC, and a few pictures teasing the interwebs.

There's also mention of an "Aspire Cobble", but again details are scant. I'm fairly sure there's no reference to either device on Aspire's site.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks.

A photo of the Nautilus AIO was posted in the new pod system topic. Link and quote below.

Spryte - Nautilus AIO - Breeze v2

View attachment 741197

I don't know when it will be released. These new pod devices seem to be announced by the manufacturers and dealers way ahead of production and availability. There was an ad by a dealer on the forum: FIRST LANDING: Aspire Nautilus AIO Pod System Starter Kit| Aspire Breeze 2 AIO

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
A photo of the Nautilus AIO was posted in the new pod system topic. Link and quote below.

I don't know when it will be released. These new pod devices seem to be announced by the manufacturers and dealers way ahead of production and availability. There was an ad by a dealer on the forum: FIRST LANDING: Aspire Nautilus AIO Pod System Starter Kit| Aspire Breeze 2 AIO
Many thanks for that. Feedback on their forum suggests something's due next week, so I guess we'll see.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Had my Breeze 2 about a month now, and gave up on it. Nothing wrong with the Breeze 2, it’s just that Pods are not for me. Put a 1.5 ohm build on one of my Pico Squeeze Squonks and like it better with the nic salts than the Breeze.

Wanted to see what Pods were like, tried them and now moving on.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
once the battery goes down about 50% it gets pretty weak.

PBusardo's Review says that since the battery uses "direct voltage"...(and not "constant voltage" like on a lot of other Pods)...with the 1.0ohm coil...the power when charged starts out at 16Watts...then gradually decreases to 9Watts when the battery cuts off...

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have a breeze 2 coming in tomorrow . Only reason is for my stealth out and about device. It will never be used for anything other than that. The heads can be rebuilt too so you do not have to order a 5 pack of heads either.

I won't be using nic salts in mine either just started my regular DIY juices. There is nothing else as small as this for a stealth vape with great reviews.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Only reason is for my stealth out and about device. It will never be used for anything other than that.

Well t8kit...you may end up being surprised...

I got 2 tiny Gobys "only" for stealth and O & A...but I find that I end up picking them up to vape just as often as the bigger set-ups in my "Home Rotation"...:thumbs:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I had a tiny stealth device that stopped working on me after I think two years,just for out and about,that's why I got this. There are not a lot of times I need to be discrete vaping,but there are a few though.

I only use stealth devices when I have to. Stealth devices DO take a back seat to my other devices when stealth is not needed.

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I don't disagree about the stealth aspect of it. But, for me, it's also about the size/shape/weight.
I think the Breeze 2 is a very good device for that.
Still prefer my Provari/Kabuki or Berserker mini combo's.
But, if they disappeared, I'd be ok with the Breeze 2 or similar stuff.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Well so far after using it for two days (just as a stealth vape) I wish they still made the Elips-C kits,which is what I had been using as a stealth device. The draw on the Elips-C was smoother and not as restricted,and I have the .6 coil head installed.

It still functions for what I got it for so I hope it lasts as long? My Elips-C was also smaller but the difference between these two is not major.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Well. I've been around in the world of vaping for a few years now, and I'd never heard of the Elips-C. Looks like it was a nice device.

No it came out around 2011, but I picked the kit up about 2 years ago apparently just before they stopped making them it's an Ovale device.

Reactions: stols001

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I held off on getting a Breeze 2 since the Nautilus looks better to me. It has both draw and push button activation like the original Breeze 1. It also has a larger 4ml capacity. I'm looking forward to reviews when it comes out.

The Nautilus AIO does NOT have auto draw, only fire button.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
The Nautilus AIO does NOT have auto draw, only fire button.

Thanks. That post was from May and one of the dealers had listed incorrect information. Later, I saw that it wasn't draw activated.

I didn't realize that it wasn't draw activated. One of the dealer websites had it described incorrectly as draw activated or press button.

They really start promoting this stuff a LONG time before it is available. It's been around 5 months and it still is not in stock most places!

It looks like a nice device and I could live without the draw activation. But the lack of a removable drip tip was another let down. I think it's important to be able to easily remove and clean the drip tip. So I'll stick with my Breeze 1 which has both draw activation and a removable drip tip. So far the plating on my Breeze 1 looks okay but I am worried that it will corrode since a few people have reported that the chimney corrodes.

• Useful

Surfer369

Sep 1, 2018
I am interested in the aspire breeze 2 because of size and the refillable pods.

I have an aspire pocket x and use the 0.6ohms coil for my DTL vaping. I juts started two weeks ago.

The pod style is interesting to me because of size and weight and I will be using 70/30 0g. My question is, is the breeze 2 the best pod for flavor or should I consider something else.

Michael Klueppel

Dec 6, 2018
Hey,
I got the Aspire Breeze 2 like 10 days ago and I am using mostly nic salts.
I was really happy at first my the original 1.0 Ohm coil that was in the package but not I have a problem with burned taste. I replaced the coil now already 2 times but these new coils were never as good as the one that came with it. They also seem to start tasting burned really fast.
Can that be a bad batch of replacement coils or am I doing something wrong?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Hey,
I got the Aspire Breeze 2 like 10 days ago and I am using mostly nic salts.
I was really happy at first my the original 1.0 Ohm coil that was in the package but not I have a problem with burned taste. I replaced the coil now already 2 times but these new coils were never as good as the one that came with it. They also seem to start tasting burned really fast.
Can that be a bad batch of replacement coils or am I doing something wrong?
If you did not prime the coil first before firing it up,then yes it will be burnt. If you did prime it you might be using a juice too high n VG for the coil head to keep up with resulting in the burnt taste. Bad batch,yes that's possible too.

Michael Klueppel

Dec 6, 2018
If you did not prime the coil first before firing it up,then yes it will be burnt. If you did prime it you might be using a juice too high n VG for the coil head to keep up with resulting in the burnt taste. Bad batch,yes that's possible too.

I mean, I'm using mostly Lava Flow NKD100 50mg nic salt. It's 50/50. I also screw in the coil, fill up the tank, shake it a little and then let it sit for at least 45 min.
I really loved that device because the battery is so much better than from my SMOK Infinix or Rolo Badge but right now I get better flavor from the Rolo.

I have a SMOK Stick with a prince tank for my normal e-juice, SMOK Infinix and Rolo Badge and Breeze 2 for nic salts.
I really like the nic salt better because I smoked for almost 20 years (1.5 packs/day) and am down to like 1-2 cigs a day.

I still haven't found the device that wouls blow my mind and would make me use it all the time. Instead I'm switching around the pod systems.

I have my eyes set on a Lost Vape Orion.
Do you guys have any other recommendations for a pod system that would fit me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread