Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Is anyone using one of these with a cartotank? I am really interested in this mod but am not looking to build coils, sub ohm, etc. What interests me is the form factor and on-board charging with replaceable batteries. I currently use an MVP 2 and IBTanked cartotanks.

I use Boge 2.2Ω cartos on one of mine.
I use Aerotank on the other one.

Last edited:

ssgswjohnson

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Fort Meade, MD
Just got mine today!! Only 11 days from the day I placed my order. Adjustable 510 and doesn't look like too much glue mess.

I slapped on my Aerotank with a 1.8 single coil and cotton wick and could push it to 11 watts but backed off due to the heat. Built up a fogger with a dual .6 ohm build, cotton wicks and am firing at about 15. Any higher and I choke like the first time I tried the green stuff. Everything I throw on reads exactly .1 high.

By the way, 15 watts on a fogger blows some REDONKULOUS clouds. My wife is pretty peeved at the new toys!

My next adventure will be experimenting with different gauge wires since all I have right now is 28. I'd like to be able to roll a higher resistance without having two forty foot coils on it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Really between getting one of these or the IPV V2 50 watt mod from Elev8 vape.

The IPV says "expect at least 1 week wait time" So I'm really leery about that.

$70 for the DNA and $80 for the IPVV2 with $30 off coupon..

You should check around before purchasing. A lot of bad press about elev8 delays in getting product from Pioneer 4 You due to them undercutting MSRP. Check one of the other popular forums if you cant find anything here. Cant link it here or I would. Sorry.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Really between getting one of these or the IPV V2 50 watt mod from Elev8 vape.

The IPV says "expect at least 1 week wait time" So I'm really leery about that.

$70 for the DNA and $80 for the IPVV2 with $30 off coupon..

First decide whether you need 50 watts or 30 watts , big difference , if you want only 35 watts the iPV 1 is killer and can be had for around $70.00 .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Just got mine today!! Only 11 days from the day I placed my order. Adjustable 510 and doesn't look like too much glue mess.

I slapped on my Aerotank with a 1.8 single coil and cotton wick and could push it to 11 watts but backed off due to the heat. Built up a fogger with a dual .6 ohm build, cotton wicks and am firing at about 15. Any higher and I choke like the first time I tried the green stuff. Everything I throw on reads exactly .1 high.

By the way, 15 watts on a fogger blows some REDONKULOUS clouds. My wife is pretty peeved at the new toys!

My next adventure will be experimenting with different gauge wires since all I have right now is 28. I'd like to be able to roll a higher resistance without having two forty foot coils on it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I noticed some are calling the FT model a Cana mod which can really confuse people , i don't know if your shipping time was in reference to a FT model or the Cana mod , to me the C and Cana is a specific reference to the Cloupor model and not the other DNA box mods.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
My apologies. Its a fast tech Hcigar model. Did I post on the wrong thread? My bad if I did. I'm too cheap for a cana mod, although I would have MUCH rather had no logo!
I thouht the ones from Fasttech were made by Hotcig, did they switch manufacturers?

keithvi

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Question about the "exterior finish" on the latest generation clouper mods:

I receive my replacement mod today the finish is shiny silver, exactly like my old Gen-1 that failed. I was expecting the sandblasted silver finish similar to the Fasttech enclosures.

Did I just replace my Gen-1 with another Gen-1?
How can I tell, maybe the center pin?

ka724ka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Newark, California
Question about the "exterior finish" on the latest generation clouper mods:

I receive my replacement mod today the finish is shiny silver, exactly like my old Gen-1 that failed. I was expecting the sandblasted silver finish similar to the Fasttech enclosures.

Did I just replace my Gen-1 with another Gen-1?
How can I tell, maybe the center pin?
From picture shown on vendor website. The New gen has smaller 510 center pin.

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
The one on the left is the new one.

gv0wFff.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread