Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I guess maybe improvements might be a better term.

To be honest from talking to the reps absolutely zero has been done to the ipv 35 and 50 watt since they were released . They are exactly the same if you bought one now or when first released .

There have been very very few complaints so i guess thats why, they started working like crazy on other ones so i guess their efforts are being utilized elsewhere.

Thanks, herb! :)

Anytime KD.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
When someone says "to be honest", is that the only time their being honest? Speaking of honesty, should anyone actually expect honesty from reps who intend to sell anyway they can and or protect their company?

At least with the black color iPV2 50w there has been some minor changes since first released. The mod now starts out at 50w. It retains wattage setting when changing batteries. When nothing is attached while pressing the fire button "check atomizer" is displayed.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
When someone says "to be honest", is that the only time their being honest? Speaking of honesty, should anyone actually expect honesty from reps who intend to sell anyway they can and or protect their company?

At least with the black color iPV2 50w there has been some minor changes since first released. The mod now starts out at 50w. It retains wattage setting when changing batteries. When nothing is attached while pressing the fire button "check atomizer" is displayed.
Starting out at 50 watts really isn't really all that good of an idea, retaining your setting of coarse is.

And for my reason to post here, my Cana still works as good as when I first received it but I use my IPV2 more than my Cana.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
I don't know exactly what I'm doing posting here as the wait for the hana clone ended long ago. While I'm here I might as well add that my Cana been working good too although since I got the iPV2 the Cana hasn't had much attention at all. And with the sigelei 100w and ipv3 on order the Cana might be just wind up a back up of a back up soon.

Yeah I don't know why they made the ipv2 start at 50w. It is nice keeping the wattage setting when swapping batteries. There's probably other slight differences that don't really matter either that I'm missing too. I think I heard someone say something about the battery sled area was different.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
I'm sure when I get a higher power mod, my cana will become a backup as well. It has been performing well and survived its first fall today, when I bumped it off of the counter. On the bright side, with all the backups and backups for backups I have, I should be in good shape if the government decides to regulate mods some how. Can someone make a 510 connected flashlight head so the mods could be sold as flashlights? :)

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I'm sure when I get a higher power mod, my cana will become a backup as well. It has been performing well and survived its first fall today, when I bumped it off of the counter. On the bright side, with all the backups and backups for backups I have, I should be in good shape if the government decides to regulate mods some how. Can someone make a 510 connected flashlight head so the mods could be sold as flashlights? :)
Fasttech already has a few, about $6-7.....$6.87 510 Cree XP-E R2 5-Mode 280-Lumen Pure White LED Flashlight - works w/ 510 e-cigarette batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Cellodick

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
Hollywood
4f9eb802d255016e164bcc866e4f2c86.jpg
1ca2a8dc6e551c584457567db329f395.jpg

Yep. Nemesis flashlight. Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

LiveL0NGandVAP0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
FL, USA
Well that was a short wait. My replacement arrived today via DHL. I'm really impressed with Cloupor and their support.

Replacement hasn't shown any of the issues my first generation had. It might take some time though, lol. Ohm reader is spot on. Screen hasn't turned itself on. One button press wakes and fires from sleep. Wattage setting hasn't changed without touching buttons. According to inline meter it's putting out less than one watt short of 30w at max power setting with various resistance coils. 510 pin is a smaller diameter. Better screws holding battery door. And it has a better paint/finish in my opinion.

It does seem to have a very slightly crooked 510 connection but it's nearly impossible to notice. If that's the only thing I find wrong over time then I'll be more than happy :)

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
My replacement came in today, Cheers to elev8vape !
I wrote to them informing them I was vaping at 1.2 to 1.5ohm and out of sudden my unit emits smoke from the unit. I was shocked and disconnected my KF and immediate unscrew the back covers and remove the battery. Wow! Burnt chip smell damn bad and I allow the unit to cool off and dismantle and I found this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412347118.658980.jpg

And look at the wire

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412347158.964138.jpg

Without any hesitation, elev8vape agreed to replace a new unit by sending them the damage unit back. But I negotiated as I am very far away and the cost of sending one would have cost me another unit. And again they without hesitation offered to send me a new unit. This is the best customer service I ever had.

Cheers again to elev8vape team of professionals

Here is my new unit from them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412347442.540719.jpg

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread