Authentic Berserker Mini 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Dont speak his languages but... I believe this is what MTL lover waiting..
Screenshot_2019-03-10-00-18-09.png

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I got one a few months ago. It is currently in the "not going to use again" bin. It could be just the way I vape. I would get juice around the top cap every time I filled the tank. But the biggest con was the amount of condensation I got in the drip tip causing it to pool up under the drip tip on top of the bell causing a splatter of juice in the mouth. I don't have this problem with my Kayfuns or Doggy.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
I got one a few months ago. It is currently in the "not going to use again" bin. It could be just the way I vape. I would get juice around the top cap every time I filled the tank. But the biggest con was the amount of condensation I got in the drip tip causing it to pool up under the drip tip on top of the bell causing a splatter of juice in the mouth. I don't have this problem with my Kayfuns or Doggy.
Berserker mini or mini v1.5? It have some rubber seal on top cap like siren v2. I wonder why it get messy..

laurentiu

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys!
So, as you may see here Aspire Nautilus 2 flooded coil upon refill i've tried to change the Nautilus 2 in order to vape NETs with not such a big cost. N2 coils with would last a day.
i've tested the Siren V2 over and over again, with KA1, Ni80 and SS builds, some KA1 fused clapton, other Ni80 fused clapton, nothing was 100% satisfying. I had about 10 different coils made. The only one that was really good was a fused claptop, 30*2+38 (like vandy vape's superfine fused mtl) made with Ni80 wire, 6 wraps at 2.5 which came to .7ohm. It didn't last as i tend to wash it before every new wick and i broke it at the 3rd wick. I didn't had wire to do it again as i couldn't find it here and my order from fasttech hasn't arrived since more than two months ago (and it's probably our local post fault...). So i didn't used it anymore for a month. I had a situation and got back to classical smoking :(
But, since a week ago, i managed to change that S2 with the new Berserker V1.5 mini and i'm very happy. Hope the two included coils are going to last until my fasttech order arrives. The flavor is way much better with this. Wicking is simplier, i think. Didn't test other coils, but i don't think i'll do it cause this one is awesome.
The only issue i have is a little spit when i vape more than 3/4 of a tank. In this situation, upon opening the top cap, i can see some liquid on the tray. If i clean that, the inside of the drip tip and also the coil, reaching it through the small hole on the tray's center, everything becomes normal. So i think too much liquid is getting into the coil's center and i don't vape it all within a draw.
As i said, i vape NETs with the .7ohm provided coil, on my Aspire Zelos at 14W with the 1.4 airflow hole open. Do you guys have any suggestion about airflow/wattage? I think NETs are mainly the cause as the current liquid is rather brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread