Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: Katdarling

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    So tell us new owners, did you all get the NEW version with the open/Ares style wicking channels or the old with the small hole?

Hmmm..... (Translation: "I do not know.")

It's this one. Does that answer the question? If so, which is it (so I know in case asked again)?

$19.46 Authentic Fumytech Gotank MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3ml / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I guess I have the old version. The deck definitely has wick holes, not channels like the one in your post DPLongo22. I got mine from FT also, but it was 26 bucks, not 19.

edit: the channels look to be at least twice (or so) the size of the channels. I'll post a pick of the deck in the next few days or so.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I was just going to post two images from the FT page that DPLongo22 posted. One image has the holey deck, while one of the other images has the deck with channels. Both the images are the same (except the holey image) as the one's you just posted, Kusie, so no CopyPasta for me..

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    That´s the "old" V1 version I have with the small wick holes, you just can´t get enough cotton through there to get a good flavor.
    and that´s the new one with cut-out wick channels that should allow for much more juice to flow.
    I vape unflavored or very lightly flavored, and my version of chain vaping is 3 or 4 tokes in 2 minutes or so, so the holes are good enough for me.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Thanks guys. Yeah, the juice flows. :blink:

Semi joking. It's not terrible, but it drinks more than my usual suspects (but I think less than the Ares or Sirens).
    You know, that made me realize that my Liquid Level needle doesn't hit 'E' near as quick as another RTA of mine, a Serpent Mini. That also has somewhat larger wick holes too I believe. A wick will last me at least a month or so in either one, and since one is about half full and the other a bit more, I'm not about to dump 5 or 6 cents worth of juice down the drain just to verify wick hole sizes.. I love DIY!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    @AngeNZ

kurtsey bow.JPG
    images

Proud members of

enabler u.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Right? Heaven knows it's far better tasting than 90% of the commercial juices I've regretted purchasing over the years.

LOL! Indeed!!!

For me the big surprise was anything chocolate. I do love to eat it so, but... :blink: (vape, not so much). :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread