Not open for further replies.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
LOL! Indeed!!!

For me the big surprise was anything chocolate. I do love to eat it so, but... :blink: (vape, not so much). :facepalm:

Indeed! Cacao is one of Mother Nature's greatest gifts to mankind. Artificial chocolate flavoring is one of science's greatest practical jokes on mankind!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The more I use this tank, the more I'm liking it. Thank you SO MUCH, @Katdarling . I owe you one (or seven). :) ;) :lol:

Imagoge1.jpg

Igomage1.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Go tanks in the house :headbang:

Got 1 of the 2 cleaned and built, came clean, so was just a quick bath in dawn.

I found building and wicking very easy, big fat screws on the deck, so easy to capture wires, build deck is very similar to the doggy.

I will say, this is a true MTL tank, I have airflow wide open and is still a very tight draw, a little to much restricted for my normal style, but rather a little tight than too loose.

Flavor is top notch, on par with the doggy for sure. Only been vaping it for 15 minutes, but so far it has no leaking, will see if stays dry when refill.

Being top fill, this is a doggy killer, still low profile like the doggy, similar easy deck as the doggy, but more convenient than the doggy.

I think if this tank was made by a more known manufacturer, it would leave the doggy for dust.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    See what you think if it's already on order, @Janusz . I find it to be looser than a Doggy, very much on par with an Ares (a little less of a drinker though). We're all different (as we sometimes painfully know), and you may be surprised and like it.

If you don't though, I'll bet it won't be terribly difficult to find someone who'd be willing to take it off your hands.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    See what you think if it's already on order, @Janusz . I find it to be looser than a Doggy, very much on par with an Ares (a little less of a drinker though). We're all different (as we sometimes painfully know), and you may be surprised and like it.

If you don't though, I'll bet it won't be terribly difficult to find someone who'd be willing to take it off your hands.

Thank you. Your post put some hope for me. I hate true MTL ;).... Love my SXK Doggystile drilled with 2mm drill bit... if it will be too tight I will see if I can drill it... by the way... how long it took for you to become verified member... I applied (sent $1 by PP) a month ago and still do not have any response... it would be nice to have access to classifieds on this forum....

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Thank you. Your post put some hope for me. I hate true MTL ;).... Love my SXK Doggystile drilled with 2mm drill bit... if it will be too tight I will see if I can drill it... by the way... how long it took for you to become verified member... I applied (sent $1 by PP) a month ago and still do not have any response... it would be nice to have access to classifieds on this forum....

Seriously? That's kind of odd. Mine was quick (a day or two), but it was a very long time ago.

Is J0ker still in charge of that? Maybe pop him off a (separate) private message? I'm wondering if he lost sight of it for some reason.

The classies are dangerous. He might be doing you a favor. ;)

Reactions: Katdarling
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread