Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Folks, I'll be making a few more vids on this nKFL*. Viz. (a)Simple-single coil build, (b)10-Tips to make it vape better, (c)SS-Mesh build etc. Any stuff of particular interest you'd like me to add?

*B'coz I freakin' love it

SS 316L Clapton coil where you can use TC. Thanks

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Folks, I'll be making a few more vids on this nKFL*. Viz. (a)Simple-single coil build, (b)10-Tips to make it vape better, (c)SS-Mesh build etc. Any stuff of particular interest you'd like me to add?

*B'coz I freakin' love it

Hi Qorax!!!

Hey does the drip tip come out of the top cap? Or is it all one piece?

I know...I KNOOOOOW...that’s a weird question, but I have yet to see a single picture of the top cap with the drip tip removed.

Couple that with the fact that they are releasing drip tips that match the different bell caps, and there are no pictures of those bell caps with the metal drip tip installed...

Just had me scratching my chin.

Oddly enough, if that drip tip and top cap are one solid piece, I’m gonna be mucho disappointed!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi Qorax!!!

I know...I KNOOOOOW...that’s a weird question, but I have yet to see a single picture of the top cap with the drip tip removed.

Couple that with the fact that they are releasing drip tips that match the different bell caps, and there are no pictures of those bell caps with the metal drip tip installed...

Oddly enough, if that drip tip and top cap are one solid piece, I’m gonna be mucho disappointed!
Not certain if I understand your concern but the drip tip comes off and you can use your own if you want. The top cap is much like previous top caps we saw with the Prime, V5, and KM3.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi Qorax!!!

HB, go to 7:50 mark on Q's video which we have posted in the OP. I think that will address your concern.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The secret is between 2:00 & 2:15

I purchased a few CNC machining centers for our machine shop and considered a number of different manufacturers. One of them was a German company. It was a typical German product. Heavy, precise, and built to the 9's. But also expensive (not to mention a royal pain to move all that weight). With the rapid change in CNC technology no one wanted to pay for a machine that would last 80 years when it would be obsolete in 10. Me included. I opted for American-made equipment that did the same thing but made to last 20 years and much less expensive. It is possible to overbuild. Who wants a TV that lasts 20 years anymore when the technology is changing by the day? Lawn sprinkler? Yeah, I'd like one to last 20 years. Not a TV though. :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I purchased a few CNC machining centers for our machine shop and considered a number of different manufacturers. One of them was a German company. It was a typical German product. Heavy, precise, and built to the 9's. But also expensive (not to mention a royal pain to move all that weight). With the rapid change in CNC technology no one wanted to pay for a machine that would last 80 years when it would be obsolete in 10. Me included. I opted for American-made equipment that did the same thing but made to last 20 years and much less expensive. It is possible to overbuild. Who wants a TV that lasts 20 years anymore when the technology is changing by the day? Lawn sprinkler? Yeah, I'd like one to last 20 years. Not a TV though. :)
Accordingly, My current crop of Kayfuns will last me forever...

But, I’ll still be buying one or nine of these!!!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Not certain if I understand your concern but the drip tip comes off and you can use your own if you want. The top cap is much like previous top caps we saw with the Prime, V5, and KM3.
I'm not fond of the old metal drip tips. I like the drip tip on the V5. It just feels right.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Two days till launch.

My only objection is the bottom fill. Yes I know nothing about juice flow and air flow, but I do know when I remove the bottom of the Prime or V5 to change cotton my fingers always end up with juice on them.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi Qorax!!!

I know my accent is too thick :cry: so no one seems to be able to watch the video properly. Brother HB, I had in fact removed the driptip and plonked another one in the video itself. Yes, you can use anything of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread