Be Honest.....Do you have any desire or plans to quit vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
One thing I love about this community is the encouragement. Most of us know the struggle of breaking the habit of smoking and I really enjoy instinctive support system everybody here seems to share. @anavidfan I worked with a girl today that was smoking. That smell did take me back to my days as a smoker, but I don't miss it at all. Occasionally I have dreams where I am smoking, but it's been over four years since I smoked a cigarette and you couldn't pay me enough to smoke another one. Thank you all for your responses. I've really enjoyed reading them.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Yep. Had a 3 year plan when I started vaping that included a budget and nicotine step down levels. I'm currently at zero nic and right on plan. Should be done vaping altogether in about 3 months.
whoa! That's big news! Will you stay on ECF?

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I didn't start vaping with plans to quit smoking. Just something to help reduce the smoking.
That lasted a month.
Vaping is now my hobby. Don't know what my wife would think if I didn't have little diodes, mosfets, connectors and boxes laying around.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
I didn't start vaping with plans to quit smoking. Just something to help reduce the smoking.
That lasted a month.
Vaping is now my hobby. Don't know what my wife would think if I didn't have little diodes, mosfets, connectors and boxes laying around.
My wife is the same way. She finds all sorts of vape related items strewn throughout the house. She asks what it is and I usually just get a blank/uninterested stare when I try to explain what it's used for. She has never smoked or vaped by the way.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
That lasted a month.
I started vaping by accident! I drove home today and I didn't have a charged battery. :cool::confused::confused:
I had a pouch of Bugler I was bringing home for my manstallion :nah::nah::nah:
I wasn't even tempted to open it. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Reactions: HooP OoteD?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
oddly enough, I still use mainly menthol liquids. I smoked menthols and for some reason I can't get away from it. I know most people steer away from flavors similar to what they smoked, but I guess I'm just a creature of habit.
I know a few vapers like that. I find myself gravitating back to our winter breeze flavor here and there because I really loved menthol. But I was also a weird cigarette smoker in that I liked those little cherry cigars. I used a cigarette holder too because I had a delusional fantasy that I was Cruella Deville.. :p

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I know a few vapers like that. I find myself gravitating back to our winter breeze flavor here and there because I really loved menthol. But I was also a weird cigarette smoker in that I liked those little cherry cigars. I used a cigarette holder too because I had a delusional fantasy that I was Cruella Deville.. :p
without the cruelty to puppies I hope ;)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
without the cruelty to puppies I hope ;)
hahah. Yeah. I was going to mention that I am probably the least scary pretend Cruella there is. Though I would like to adopt more than 100 dalmatian puppies at some point in my life. Legally. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread