Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I've been playing around with my GGTS for a little bit now, using directly with atties and cartos until my replacement tubes get here... but I'm a little lost. It appears I don't have the adapter or part to connect 808 cartos to the GGTS and looking at COV, I'm not quite sure what I'd need. Any of you willing to help out a newb? (I feel like I just started vaping ugh)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I've been playing around with my GGTS for a little bit now, using directly with atties and cartos until my replacement tubes get here... but I'm a little lost. It appears I don't have the adapter or part to connect 808 cartos to the GGTS and looking at COV, I'm not quite sure what I'd need. Any of you willing to help out a newb? (I feel like I just started vaping ugh)

Hey there Loft, did you get one or two of these rethreaders w/ your setup?Thread Adapter for GG Telescopic Storm
They come with new ggts, but I've seen a few folks with used ones who didn't get any..It's what you need for 901/808 though, just screw it fully onto the inner threads of the ggts atty connector and you should be good:)

Hope your replacements get there soon.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Shoot, I'm so bummed this happened to you -- buzz me if you're missing anything, I'll mail it out ASAP, I just don't remember which tubes are which with my stuff anymore......:facepalm:
Aww Rip don't be bummed, that's the venture when buying used. Plus I think I'm the third or fourth owner so who knows. Really, knowing that, everything is in really good condition. As far as what's missing... I really don't know. I don't know what comes with a new GGTS, AVS (I don't know what version), UFS... I'm sure I'll figure it all out though.

Moshmarr thanks for the link -- that's what I was looking at but then got confused by everything else. Hate being late to this party bus! lol

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Why do you need to do that Loft? No reason. Its just a plastic inside the cap:)
Hey Imeo;

I pulled the center pin out on accident and when trying to push it back through - it pops the o-rings out. I was able to get it to break free though using a rubber bottle opener and it didn't damage the threads on the delrin stop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread