Best Cleaner for getting Vape off car windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Invisible Glass Wipes work like a charm. @auto supply stores or Walmart.

maxresdefault.jpg

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I use this stuff.
    Spray on, scrub with cloth, wipe off with a microfiber cloth.

Shine Society Glass and Window Cleaner with Free Microfiber Towel, 100% All Natural Heavy Duty Glass Cleaner for Tinted or Non Tinted Automotive Glass (18 oz.) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXNXOJW/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_0WCwEb0B3RFJA

Gonna give this stuff a go. I like easy solutions and shopping on Amazon... Went with the two bottle option as it's cheaper per bottle and I have tons of microfiber cloths already (yeah, from Amazon).

Bought some Windex with white vinegar at the supermarket to tide me over. Cleaned all my windows in the car not thinking it would be bad for the tint but it's just factory tint I might replace anyways and I doubt one coat will destroy it. Left some streaks, I'm looking forward to trying the Shine Society stuff out, I'll report back when I do.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    Have a feeling that maybe high VG might be might be harder to clean off widows.
    My money is on flavorings because I vape unflavored and i have never had any issue with residue on my windows... not even a hint. And that is with 2 of us vaping in the car quite often.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread