Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Ejuices.com is having a 25% off sale on everything now through wednesday night at midnight with code "2016"
Year End Sale - Hurry 48 Hours Only
2016 is almost here...... so we wanted to celebrate the New Year early with a Year End Sale!!!! Starting Now until Wednesday at Midnight..... Everything on the site is 25% OFF. Use discount code "2016" and take 25% off your entire order. Please note.......shipping times may be slightly longer due to the Sale.

Texas Residents - Please note......we are now able to ship to Texas again. Thank you for your patience as we implemented the state's new required 3rd party age verification system.

Thank you for your continued support as we strive to save vaping, grow our brands, improve our service and shorten our shipping times.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Last minute Christmas gift for myself. Pretty impressive little mod, especially for $42 shipped! Love this thing!
OUbuf7q.jpg

Toolbox875

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
Ejuices.com is having a 25% off sale on everything now through wednesday night at midnight with code "2016"
Year End Sale - Hurry 48 Hours Only
2016 is almost here...... so we wanted to celebrate the New Year early with a Year End Sale!!!! Starting Now until Wednesday at Midnight..... Everything on the site is 25% OFF. Use discount code "2016" and take 25% off your entire order. Please note.......shipping times may be slightly longer due to the Sale.

Texas Residents - Please note......we are now able to ship to Texas again. Thank you for your patience as we implemented the state's new required 3rd party age verification system.

Thank you for your continued support as we strive to save vaping, grow our brands, improve our service and shorten our shipping times.
Seems like you have to contact them if you have a New York address

Reactions: Sirius

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Wow @DanJiblets , color me intrigued.
The only downfall I've noticed after a day, the battery life doesn't seem as great as my Evic vtc mini with the same lg hg2 battery, and no USB charging. But honestly, I bought it for the looks and am pretty impressed with everything.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hi all,
Hope everyone had a great vaping holiday.

Just cracked open burley and candy from the plume room. This is my all time fav from that company. Loved it.

Not so much citrus Crema , it reminded me of st Joseph aspirins. Maybe a longer steep will help the taste

Glad you like it. I do too. It's the only tobacco vape I've tried and I am so glad I did.

Reactions: Sirius

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I LOVE Burley and Candy. All time fav of mine fer sure

It's pretty amazing! I never would have tried it if you hadn't given me some. Now I have a whole new arena of tobacco flavored vapes I can choose from! Thank you again!

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Albany, Indiana, United States
FYI, both Breazy and Craft Vapery are still doing 25% off juices, if anyone STILL isn't stocked up after the holidays ;)

I kinda wanna try Craft Vapery house line's Sticky Rice. Anyone tried it?
Sticky Rice is amazing. I didn't care for the other two though.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I'm here, just not feeling well :(

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Wassa matter bae?

I'm here, I just haven't tried anything new, EXCEPT Dark Star. It's pretty good. But it's not really identifiable. Maybe bread pudding? Again, good stuff, but I like when I can identify each component. I like to top my tank off with it at night.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
where is everybody? This thread is hardly moving. Came for a distraction and nobody around :(

I've been lurking. Not much exciting to add to the conversation. I placed an order with Craft Vapery to try out some new stuff since they were having that 25% off sale, plus the discount I get from the subscription I signed my mom up for for Christmas. I got their Sticky Rice and Got Toast, plus 6 15mls of various other brands. I'll report back if anything blows my socks off.

I'm here, just not feeling well :(

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Star Puppy! Feel better soon!

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
What a wonderful Secret Santa I have.

12x15ml=180ml

2x6 sample pack

https://www.artisanvaper.com/product/sample-pack-cheap-ejuice/

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream,
Cream Cake,
Baker's Treat,
Spiced Custard,
Peanut Butter Cheesecake,
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut,
Strawberry Custard,
Rubble Bits,
Berry Bites,
Caramel Custard,
Pralines and Cream Ice Cream.

c6dc6819dec8841b617f658d63f70d70.jpg

Last edited:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
What a wonderful Secret Santa I have.

12x15ml=180ml

2x6 sample pack

https://www.artisanvaper.com/product/sample-pack-cheap-ejuice/

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream,
Cream Cake,
Baker's Treat,
Spiced Custard,
Peanut Butter Cheesecake,
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut,
Strawberry Custard,
Rubble Bits,
Berry Bites,
Caramel Custard,
Pralines and Cream Ice Cream.

c6dc6819dec8841b617f658d63f70d70.jpg

Those all sound delish! Pralines and Cream Ice Cream is a slightly redundant name though, don't you think? :p

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Those all sound delish! Pralines and Cream Ice Cream is a slightly redundant name though, don't you think? :p

Very affordable. 250 ml for $35

I haven't tried any yet but I'll report back. It was from a,Secret Santa exchange on my other forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread