Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Hey there Chad-long time no see! How is the Roxanne over at the Vapor Pimp?
Hey! I havent gotten a chance to try Roxanne yet but I have faith. The local groups seem to be buzzing quite a bit over it. As soon as i get a chance to try it ill report back.

Hi Chad! Long time no see!

So I just got my istick and I can't wait to play with it! Also some new LR 306 attys so I can properly taste test some stuff. Lots of reviews coming soon! (Including my long awaited lemon bakery :facepalm: )

Hi there! I cant believe you still use 306 attys! If you ever need dripping attys let me know. I know a guy who knows a guy.

I also feel the need to share that like two days ago I got to hang out with the president from Space Jam and hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met. He also gave me a bunch of swag. Another interesting fact, he had a notebook and pen to take notes on the feedback I and others were giving him on his juice. Kind of crazy to see one of the biggest juice manufacturers in the world taking notes on what they can do better.

I realize after typing this it's kind of a name drop but oh well. Its cool enough im willing to look slightly douchey to those that dont know me haha.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I love 306 atty's. I pretty much used them exclusively until I got my reo last year. I still think they are perfect for tasting just a few drops without any hassle. In my experience the ones from Empire Mods are the best ;)

Space Jam did nothing for me when I tried them last year. I'm glad he was a nice guy though :)

Sirius - I wholeheartedly agree with all your fruit opinions on Ahlusion. Pear peach mango apple all to die for! Lemon too :lol:

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida

-just giving the dog a little more face time. I want that dog.

CPBT is next to try but I've been advised to steep that one. You guys will be the first to know.

I am in the "celery" camp on that one. More specifically, celery salt flavor without the salt part. I steeped and steeped and steeped. Unlike so many others, it ranked near the bottom for me.

I love 306 atty's. I pretty much used them exclusively until I got my reo last year. I still think they are perfect for tasting just a few drops without any hassle. In my experience the ones from Empire Mods are the best ;)

You are so right. And their drip shields are really nice. Nice people, too; they are at Vape Bash every year.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
-just giving the dog a little more face time. I want that dog.

I think he's brother to this one..lol

funny-loooking-dog-grin.jpg

I am in the "celery" camp on that one. More specifically, celery salt flavor without the salt part. I steeped and steeped and steeped. Unlike so many others, it ranked near the bottom for me..

Oh Geez I hope not..I hate celery. :blink: :laugh:

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Finally getting around to trying my ACB from Nicoticket. As in the description it's VERY caramel-y. I'm not a caramel fan but this one is done right. I actually like the room note it leaves better than the vape - it smells delicious in here! A lovely NuThouse fam member sent me this generous 15 ml sample so I'm not sure how steeped it is. Maybe with a longer steep the TA will come out a bit more at which point I think it would be perfect. Overall very smooth and I'll enjoy working through this sample.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Finally getting around to trying my ACB from Nicoticket. As in the description it's VERY caramel-y. I'm not a caramel fan but this one is done right. I actually like the room note it leaves better than the vape - it smells delicious in here! A lovely NuThouse fam member sent me this generous 15 ml sample so I'm not sure how steeped it is. Maybe with a longer steep the TA will come out a bit more at which point I think it would be perfect. Overall very smooth and I'll enjoy working through this sample.

ACB is the bomb.com as you would say..I'm trying very hard to keep my hot little hands off it until it steeps..and YES..it smells wonderful. :p

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AHLs LVC....I get the hype now. Even FOOB, I do get a lemony cookie taste and it's VERY good. I got it 50/50, unsweetened and glad I didn't add sweetener. Have it set up in a REO with the Chalice II, .60 Ω and KGD cotton. I've had a lemon type of cookie like this before and can NOT think of the name of them. It's driving me batty. The lemon is a real lemon taste but not overwhelming and not super tart. Just a nice balance.

Only compliant, which I usually have w/AHL with anything 50% and over PG, very little vapor. :( But the taste is awesome. I can only imagine the cookie will even come out more after a steep. Glad I got 30 mls.

ETA- just re wicked again and used less cotton...vapor has enhanced more. Still under in others I've had w/50/50 mix, but much improved. YUMMY and highly recommend to anyone who loves lemon cookies!!!!

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
AHLs LVC....I get the hype now. Even FOOB, I do get a lemony cookie taste and it's VERY good. I got it 50/50, unsweetened and glad I didn't add sweetener. Have it set up in a REO with the Chalice II, .60 Ω and KGD cotton. I've had a lemon type of cookie like this before and can NOT think of the name of them. It's driving me batty. The lemon is a real lemon taste but not overwhelming and not super tart. Just a nice balance.

Only compliant, which I usually have w/AHL with anything 50% and over PG, very little vapor. :( But the taste is awesome. I can only imagine the cookie will even come out more after a steep. Glad I got 30 mls.

I also have LVC 50/50 in the Billow..Not as much vapor true..but the flavor is the bomb! Those coolies you speak about......
slideshow_944029_LEMONCHALETpkg.jpg

...Bingo..I knew I'd had something like LVC before. :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
No but that is close flavor for sure. I was thinking those little round cookies that have white powdered sugar on them. Or sometimes I've seen them in a crescent moon shape? The Girl Scout cookies are sweeter, IMO.

I think you're right..but I'm remembering these really old fashioned cookies..They were light yellow and had darker edges..They were not sweet at all..but the lemon was natural..I'll look those up.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I get plenty of vapor to satisfy me from 50/50 just out of a PT3 with dual coils. Which is what it's always in. It's also in my reo, which obviously puts out more vapor. I need to rewick but I'm lazy :blush:

Yeah I do with my Reo..but I run a twisted coil at around .8 and make a bit of difference. This Billow rocks..I wrote a review..should I post it here?

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread