Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So it looks like your ADV are fruit variations...fruit creams, fruit cereals, fruit yogurt,,,,and you do not like custards, how about one of the other Beantowns like the Lemonem, have you tried it?(lemon cookie)
or Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie? ANML makes another that taste exactly like red licorice
ok juice junkie friends, I need some help! I need like two more solid advs, and I think ill finally be happy. Lol.
My advs:
vapor chef honey pearry
Beantown vapor oh face
Glv yoplay parlay
Anml looper
And recently liberty vapors franklin berry
I have heaps of other juices I toss into other reos, but I always have those five in a reo. I feel like with two more advs my reos would be full and id be happy. I sit there and look at my wall of juice and end up only vaping the same ones.
Halp a lady!
(Not interested in nt, ahl, custards, tobacco, or but juice)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
So it looks like your ADV are fruit variations...fruit creams, fruit cereals, fruit yogurt,,,,and you do not like custards, how about one of the other Beantowns like the Lemonem, have you tried it?(lemon cookie)
or Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie? ANML makes another that taste exactly like red licorice
I do have some bottles of Lemonem, and I do enjoy it, but I feel like I like looper a lot better.
yeah, i only really vape fruits. i'm so stupidly picky.
i vape some RnD shortcakez often too which is really good, and similar to the milkman.
i guess i need some more fruit creams lol

I can't do strawberry anything, I feel left out because every company has at least one hahah. They just don't vape well for me, no matter how authentic.

yeah strawberry seems to be SO difficult to do. madd catt vapors ripe strawberry is the only true strawb i've come across. and oh face is just the best strawb cream

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Still struggling with the dang cold so my taste buds are still wonky. But like an idiot, I filled up the REO with AHLs Godfather I've had steeping for awhile.

It tastes like......nothing :( And thanks to Jenna an others, I'm dying to try CN even tho I know high VG isn't my thing. But my curiosity on this juice is through the roof. I def wait tho until I can taste something.

Hey if I liked them you should be able to find three or four you like as well..My niece loves my rejects..I think I created a monsta! :D

On that note I'm out..not a good day for me and a repeat of yesterday. :( :)

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I love to visit B&Ms, taste random stuff without knowing what it is...

Today I got Shwartz "comb the desert". I'd never pick peanut butter, hazelnut, and yogurt, but this was one that made me smile my first vape. I'm vaping it now, may end up just being a treat and not an adv. Really nice though, and an excellent PB if one likes that.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Just occurred to me I am not really vaping down my stash if I am vaping my newest ones such as Mr Vapes RY4 (last 3-4 days) and recent AHL fruit purchases. Really need to go backwards and vape oldest stuff first. Changed tanks, wicks and am now vaping Caramel Wildwood and Pink Label. I am really only interested in running two tanks these days. Both Taifuns with the all one piece acrylic tank.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I do have some bottles of Lemonem, and I do enjoy it, but I feel like I like looper a lot better.
yeah, i only really vape fruits. i'm so stupidly picky.
i vape some RnD shortcakez often too which is really good, and similar to the milkman.
i guess i need some more fruit creams lol

yeah strawberry seems to be SO difficult to do. madd catt vapors ripe strawberry is the only true strawb i've come across. and oh face is just the best strawb cream

How do you feel about peaches? Steam Juice makes an excellent Peaches and Cream - light on the cream (2-3 week steep)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Oh, peaches are a no go too lol. However, I'm interested in their new strawberry milk!

Have not tried the white strawberry. Would be interested in your thoughts on it, if you decide to buy it. I have their Strawberry Cream but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

gertiebeth

• Mar 4, 2015
    Minneapolis
    706795860514-1.jpg

New favorite! Uncle Junk's Fog Cabin - Key Stone. Very mind sweetness of cheesecake with a tang of lime. Absolutely delicious!!!

Uncle Junk and Space Jam win big in my book. I just love their flavors!

dulltongue

Jan 18, 2015
    VA beach
    +1 on the Charlie Nobel. His sampler came today (VAPEMAIL!!), and it took it to work to do an all-day sampler. First was Blue Bay and yep, it's blueberry (with pomegranate, vanilla, and lemon). Next was Sollers Pointe (banana, vanilla, caramel, and supposedly tobacco). This is the way I was wanting Beantown's banana offering to taste like. No alcohol-like taste, more vanilla and caramel than banana. Maybe the tobacco comes out with a steep. Next was Charlie's Custard, which was surprisingly "meh". Maybe another steeper. Commodore Peary was next, and it tasted just like a fresh pear. And alcohol. Kudos given for it looking like pear juice too, alcohol may dissipate with Zen breathing technique. Tripoli is the stand out right now. Says it's honey, fig, Turkish tobacco, and rare spices. FOOB, the spices are dominant, followed by honey and then fig. Another tobacco steeper though. Siren's Song? Meh for now, (strawberry quik anyone?). Three more to go, but it's "Take Your Tripoli to Work" day, and I plan on being in full compliance, so won't taste the others til I get home. In other news, the wife got a 120ml of Killer Kustard for her birthday and it's nice to have such a large quantity of her fav juice on hand...

jrenae4

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 13, 2013
    ES, MD
    Man this Charlie Noble is some thick stuff. Any recommendations to thin this stuff without killing the taste? Using it in my lemo and lemo2...not really wicking like I would like to see.

Maybe add a few drops of pg to tank? Thankfully I haven't had any issues with the OCC coils on the subtank mini. Vaping at 25 watts

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 9, 2013
    PA
    nicoticket arrives today fellas

hoping I got a sample of the Atlanta as well

apparently my neighbor vapes now after I've had a couple of talks with him. hooked him up with a dripper. I'm hoping he wants to check out a local B&M to try out flavors and what not

dude's pretty cool. like 6 years younger than me. his girl is the same age as mine

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 11, 2014
    Buried in books
    Took advantage of The Cosmic Whale's Easter Egg sale and ordered a 15ml bottle of their 'Casimir Effect' .

Wow. What a LOVELY juice! Exactly what is described. The light, clean, slightly sweet lychee is forward as you take a breath, with smooth, sparkly notes of guava. Just barely there pineapple coats the throat on the exhale. Ever been to a really nice champagne brunch? Close your eyes and you're there having a perfectly plated sample of exotic fruits.

Plus - with my stingy little order of $8.00 they sent another 15ml of Muon Gold, and again, the flavor was exactly as described. Icy, ripe peachy goodness. With a splash of dragonfruit to deepen the flavor. The menthol cools, but doesn't overpower - and I don't even LIKE menthol! :p

AND - they sent me a 32ml bottle of Ultraviolet Catasrophe which I haven't tried yet. Fully expect this one will taste as described, too.

68ml of juice for $8 and change. And I am REALLY am enjoying them. :banana:

Trying new vendors for me is usually a crap shoot and I didn't have high expectations here. I mean, the juice was cheap - they were giving it away! So when it got to me I opened the bottles for a while (nice plastic bottles with small pointy tips) and let them sit a bit, then put them away for a week or so to get up the nerve to try them. lol!

Glad I did. Will certainly be keeping the Casimir around. :2cool:

Last edited:

sandman97289

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2014
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Man this Charlie Noble is some thick stuff. Any recommendations to thin this stuff without killing the taste? Using it in my lemo and lemo2...not really wicking like I would like to see.

Haven't had any issues with it in my Lemos so far. What size coils do you use in it? I find a 3mm coil does great with high VG juices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread