Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Have any suggestions for cheap and easy drippers to start on? I know you really like the Taifun, but I have been searching on fasttech for weeks for the best and cheapest one to try. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated!
wow. Just went to fastech website to look. Over 2500 rda's, is that right? No wonder you're having a hard time deciding.
Edit. Sorry, I know thats not helpful. Surprised @ the number of choices.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
wow. Just went to fastech website to look. Over 2500 rda's, is that right? No wonder you're having a hard time deciding.
Edit. Sorry, I know thats not helpful. Surprised @ the number of choices.

Exactly! LOL. There are so many that I have no idea what to look for! Just want cheap to start with!

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Im strictly a bottom fed kind of guy. I do have a few setups that I use for dripping however. My newest favorite atty is the Manta v2. Super easy to build on and, IMO, the best flavor out there. It has top fed airflow so it wont leak. Ive ordered 2 from Fasttech and both arrived with crooked posts, but not too bad. They were still fine to build on.
manta2.jpg

manta1.jpg

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Exactly! LOL. There are so many that I have no idea what to look for! Just want cheap to start with!

Im strictly a bottom fed kind of guy. I do have a few setups that I use for dripping however. My newest favorite atty is the Manta v2. Super easy to build on and, IMO, the best flavor out there. It has top fed airflow so it wont leak. Ive ordered 2 from Fasttech and both arrived with crooked posts, but not too bad. They were still fine to build on.
View attachment 481415
View attachment 481417

Manta is very good and also this one too:

$8.94 Plume Veil Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Lots of options for air, single, duel and quad coil ability and a build deck that is very easy to work on.

rodlovly

Mar 23, 2015
Alabama
Decided to try zample box, and got my 1st box Friday. Had a blast trying all the new stuff. I got the big box, 11 bottles total. Got 8, 15 mil bottles and 3, 10 mil bottles. I really only got 1 that I didn't enjoy on some level.

So far, red line by victory liquid is my favorite of the box. My menu says a " sweet, nutty tobacco with a vanilla kick". It's all of that to my taste buds, may have made it to #1 on my favorites list. At $21 for 30 mils, it'll have to be a once a month treat though.

I'll post some thoughts on others later.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
my two cheesecake flavors arrived today. should be decent

my first bottle of super nova from 9th south was off. I had to give it away.

the second bottle I had has been sealed for a month+. I opened it on Saturday and vaped half the bottle in one day. that's crazy because I don't even take a vape to work anymore

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
my two cheesecake flavors arrived today. should be decent

my first bottle of super nova from 9th south was off. I had to give it away.

the second bottle I had has been sealed for a month+. I opened it on Saturday and vaped half the bottle in one day. that's crazy because I don't even take a vape to work anymore
Where was the good cheesecake from?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Have any suggestions for cheap and easy drippers to start on? I know you really like the Taifun, but I have been searching on Fasttech for weeks for the best and cheapest one to try. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated!
If you want a Taifun I suggest this:
$7.39 Replacement Base + Chimney for Taifun GT-T V2 - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
and this:
$2.06 Replacement Acrylic Tank for Taifun GT-T V2 RTA - translucent at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Not sure if you know how to build, if you do not a Taifun is not the best thing to learn on because you have to wind the ends of the coil around the screws
If you do know how to build I think this ^^ set up cannot be beat
If you do not know how to build I suggest a cheap dripper to practice like this:
$5.24 IGO-W Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
see pics (look closely) instead of wrapping the end of the coil around the screw you insert the end in the hole and tighten screw. Even though it shows this as a double coil it can be built as a single. This is what I learned on because it was easy

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just wanted to share from my Inbox today. It appears the sale is only for their Regular and Cloud lines. I have never tried their juice but wanted to post for all.

LOWEST PRICE ON 50ML EVER
View this email in your browser
47295fd3-29f6-418d-8a04-9130e7eac4a9.png
50ML SALE
2/$24

REGULAR AND CLOUD LINE ONLY

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Just wanted to share from my Inbox today. It appears the sale is only for their Regular and Cloud lines. I have never tried their juice but wanted to post for all.

LOWEST PRICE ON 50ML EVER
View this email in your browser
47295fd3-29f6-418d-8a04-9130e7eac4a9.png
50ML SALE
2/$24

REGULAR AND CLOUD LINE ONLY
Mech Sauce has 120 mils for $15.

Reactions: DJLEC

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
If you want a Taifun I suggest this:
$7.39 Replacement Base + Chimney for Taifun GT-T V2 - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
and this:
$2.06 Replacement Acrylic Tank for Taifun GT-T V2 RTA - translucent at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Not sure if you know how to build, if you do not a Taifun is not the best thing to learn on because you have to wind the ends of the coil around the screws
If you do know how to build I think this ^^ set up cannot be beat
If you do not know how to build I suggest a cheap dripper to practice like this:
$5.24 IGO-W Styled Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
see pics (look closely) instead of wrapping the end of the coil around the screw you insert the end in the hole and tighten screw. Even though it shows this as a double coil it can be built as a single. This is what I learned on because it was easy

Thanks! I don't know how to build yet, but just got an order from Fasttech with supplies. Now I need to find something to practice on. That IGO-W-Styled looks like would be much easier to learn on, I see what you mean about hole.

The one that you linked to is unfortunately not in stock. :( I looked at a lot of the others on the drop-down, but most were discontinued or out of stock. Any ideas for something similar? I really appreciate the help!

Would this be similiar? I can't tell by the pics...$4.35 IGO-W Stainless Steel Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - silver / 1.6ohm / adjustable resistance / double heating wires at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks! I don't know how to build yet, but just got an order from Fasttech with supplies. Now I need to find something to practice on. That IGO-W-Styled looks like would be much easier to learn on, I see what you mean about hole.

The one that you linked to is unfortunately not in stock. :( I looked at a lot of the others on the drop-down, but most were discontinued or out of stock. Any ideas for something similar? I really appreciate the help!

Would this be similiar? I can't tell by the pics...$4.35 IGO-W Stainless Steel Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - silver / 1.6ohm / adjustable resistance / double heating wires at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
yes except see how the ends of the coil have to be wrapped around the post rather than put through a hole?
Going to go look-be right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread