Beware-Tasty Vapor-Terrible Business Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
I just now was in touch with him via his online chat and asked about my order I placed yesterday. He said it would ship tomorrow. This is my second order I have placed with him and have no problems at all with TV and the great service they have provided to me. Sorry about the problems you are having. Strange to say the least. Hope it all works out for everyone involved.......Good luck and happy vaping!

Remember we are all in this together.....lets all work together....there is power in numbers!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Wow, for someone "at work" and not having a lot of "uninterupped" time, you sure do find a lot of time to piss away in this thread, don't ya?

You don't know how long it took me to get those little bits in Big Boy. So you really can't comment. I don't have time at the moment for anything lengthy.

Oh, you never did answer my question. Are you Geoff's butler?

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
I understand that problems can and do happen. It's a shame. Hopefully it will get cleared up for you soon. But Big Jim W was just letting you know that he managed to get through on the phone with Geoff, and if it was a past problem of getting through to him, you now can without any problems. When you get a chance at work or at home, you should give it a try and see if you two can get this problem solved to both your satisfactions. Maybe when you tried before to get in touch, it was because of Geoff being sick, or the process of moving. Or maybe your problem got misplaced with all the other orders coming in. Stuff seems to happen when you're busy.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I usually don't get involved in any Posts regarding problems nor do i mention any names Although I am Very Very Blunt in my Posts.....

So here goes......Before U tube Celebrity's start Posting and of course no names will be mentioned.....Read the whole thread First Just some friendly advise That's all....

Here is my take on what happened in this unusual and unfortunate situation.....

As stated in my previous post on this thread Read first please.....I never ordered from TV nor do i know anything about TV at all... I do not buy from them, so i don't follow nor do i go on their forum.....With that said......If TV was out to rip members off.... We would have heard about that a by now.....

And if the OP was out to trash TV in any way shape or form it would have been obvious on this thread by now as well......

So here is what i think happened.....This is just my personnel opinion......

There was a misunderstanding between the OP and TV as far as the payment was concerned.....Check, Money Order What ever, the payment was irrelevant.....What is relevant in this situation.....
And Once again Please read the whole thread....
The fact that TV said the check is on it's way back you, to the OP.....But the check never arrived......Then on top of all that.... The OP's check was cashed By TV own admission.......

So The OP which i think was nice enough, tried to rectify the problem with TV...And the OP thought the Problem was rectified.....

Are you with me so far...Good Just checking to make sure you read the whole thing and not Just skim trough it, like some members do.......

After a while the OP tried to use His/Her Credit with TV and that is when the Problem started......

I don't think TV tried to rip the OP for the $35.00 at all....

But i also think that The OP should be able to get his/hers Moneys worth......Be it credit or a refund......

Since i read the whole Tread unlike some Posters here......I just think that TV screwed up and doesn't know how to face it......We all have done it....I know i have.....

He avoided the OP for a long time.... Do to hospital or Moving.....And now, it bit him in the Bud......As i stated before WE all have done it....The Only difference, at least for me.... I learn from my mistakes....Unlike others......

As far as PayPal is concerned..... I hate PayPal and never use it....They are a rip Off in my eyes.... As stated by many ECF members....

And if i was the OP I shouldn't have to Contact anyone at this Point.....Since you Cashed My check for something that already has been paid for.....That's Called DOUBLE DIPPING and i really don't think that's legal.... At least not in the USA.....And Honestly speaking, if the OP wanted to make a big Deal out of this Check Cashing thing, Legally of course..... He/she could have.......

And before you go bashing me for this Post Read the whole Thread then make your Post......

This is Just my Take on the whole situation........redrhino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread