Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I would call him. there is a 888 number on the site.
Would seem to me you would get what you want by talking to them.
my 2 cents.

Yup. If I were in that guys boots, I'd be calling that number to attempt at resolving before spewing more drama on the Internets. Apparently this guy failed to use all available communications options, and also fails to mention that for the past month and a half, Geoff has had some health issues, had to move his operations to a new building to accomidate all the orders, and had a recent move of domains for his website which slowed things down considerably.

(I also noticed there is NOTHING on the TV forum to indicate this 2 month old problem. Hmm)

Sure, I had a problem once with an order, and Geoff fixed it right up. I'm sure that this is nothing more than a brain fart on both sides. My suggestion in this case is to call the toll free number on his site. Personally I would exhaust every option available before I started to trash talk a vendor here.

Last edited:

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Yup. If I were in that guys boots, I'd be calling that number to attempt at resolving before spewing more drama on the Internets. Apparently this guy failed to use all available communications options, and also fails to mention that for the past month and a half, Geoff has had some health issues, had to move his operations to a new building to accomidate all the orders, and had a recent move of domains for his website which slowed things down considerably.

Sure, I had a problem once with an order, and Geoff fixed it right up. I'm sure that this is nothing more than a brain fart on both sides. My suggestion in this case is to call the toll free number on his site. Personally I would exhaust every option available before I started to trash talk a vendor here.

Yes the OP said in previous post they tried calling the number, sent several emails and pm'd Geoff. They used ECF as a last resort.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I only ever had one small issue with TV. My "not on the menu" Mint Choc Chip is ordered by selecting choc and peppermint from the DIY and leaving a comment with the order. I received the DIY Choc/Peppermint liquid and doubler. Actually thought it was just labeled wrong when I first got it. I was sick and couldn't taste anything anyway. Once my cold cleared up it was too much peppermint for my taste at first but ran out of my previous batch so I vaped it while waiting for Geoff to correct the problem. I offered to send the mistake back if he wanted it but he told me just to keep it and he'd send another out. He said the result was due to more than one person mixing and apologized. After a week I still hadn't received my order so I sent a second email. I got one more apology for forgetting to mail my corrected other liquid right away. A couple days later it came and after vaping the choc/pepp for 2 weeks I had gotten used to it and now I think I might prefer it over the normal Mint Choc Chip haha darn taste buds! Mistakes happen, and people are human.

Tasty Vapor makes a great quality product but I hope this is just a hiccup ,not a start to a problem. We don't need one of the good ones to go sour on us.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Yes the OP said in previous post they tried calling the number, sent several emails and pm'd Geoff. They used ECF as a last resort.

Three direct e-mails.
Three "contact me" messages from the Tasty Vapor site.
Three attempts at on-line chat spending a total of seventy plus minutes waiting for a response. The last time being yesterday.
One PM to Geoff on Thursday.

Nothing noting he called the toll free number. And re-reading the OPs post history, he never mentions actually attempting to call it. It seems to be the most effective solution to this seemingly ongoing problem, yet the OP seems to skirt it.

Last edited:

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Hi beecee,

I know you aren't saying I did anything wrong.

I tried calling twice before the last e-mail I got from him. Never got an answer and I haven't tried after the e-mail of Feb. 23rd. I figured he just doesn't answer his phone.

I wish it would have worked out without the need for this.

Nothing noting he called the toll free number. And re-reading the OPs post history, he never mentions actually attempting to call it. It seems to be the most effective solution to this seemingly ongoing problem, yet the OP seems to skirt it.

Actually the OP did.

Cody Badger

Mar 4, 2010
Plover, WI
Well, actually the OP stated in a follow up post (after someone mentioned the 888 number) that he did try the number and nobody answered.

Part of me thinks that was just a "covering up of the tracks". I really don't know what to say to this problem because Geoff isn't some fly by night seller that is ripping people off. He has a very well liked and established "store", just doesn't seem like something he'd do (purposfully).

DeniseN

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Douglas, Ga.
Hi beecee,

I know you aren't saying I did anything wrong.

I tried calling twice before the last e-mail I got from him. Never got an answer and I haven't tried after the e-mail of Feb. 23rd. I figured he just doesn't answer his phone.

I wish it would have worked out without the need for this.

This is where he talks about trying to call the phone number...

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Said they did 2 times before the last 2 emails but not mentioned in original post.

I think we should let sleeping dogs lie in this one. :)

Okay, I'm at work so don't know how much time I will have.

In my initial post I stated what I had attempted since the e-mail dated Feb.23rd.

I didn't mention anything that had transpired before that.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I believe all the attempts the OP made for contact were way more than sufficient. I've only had one problem in all the orders I've made to various vendors it was resolved with only one "contact us" message. 9 attempts to resolve an issue is crazy.
Calling shouldn't be neccessary IMO.

I'm sure this will be resolved now, due to this thread.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Said they did 2 times before the last 2 emails but not mentioned in original post.

I think we should let sleeping dogs lie in this one. :)

Funny, I just called the 888 number and I'm talking to Geoff right now. And he picks up fast. Nice little chat we had too. Nice guy to chat with. :)

And Geoff now knows officially about this thread. ;)

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I believe all the attempts the OP made for contact were way more than sufficient. I've only had one problem in all the orders I've made to various vendors it was resolved with only one "contact us" message. 9 attempts to resolve an issue is crazy.
Calling shouldn't be neccessary IMO.

I'm sure this will be resolved now, due to this thread.

In this instance a phone call is needed because of the transaction type. The OP did not want to use PayPal, which gives you an electronic receipt for tracking. He sent a paper check that somehow got cashed but not recorded for this guys order. All the PMs in the world won't fix this type of situation. It will only make people more ...... off.

Personally if I were taking orders on the web, I would never accept checks for just this very reason.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I plain and simply don't time to answer all of your drivel at the moment BigBoy but I will at a later time. While you supposedly have Geoff on the line, tell him to contact me. God knows he has all my information.

Really? I give you the 888 number, tell you Geoff is THERE to answer, and you refuse? I ended the call so he can take actual BUSINESS related calls, such as the one you should be doing right now.

It's not my business to tell Geoff to call you. I'm not your butler.

Sounds to me that you're only goal now is to trash talk Geoff and TV. Or was that your original intent?

Me thinks you have another motive with this thread now.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I plain and simply don't time to answer all of your drivel at the moment BigBoy but I will at a later time. While you supposedly have Geoff on the line, tell him to contact me. God knows he has all my information.

I also just spoke to someone using the online chat. Twice even....

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Really? I give you the 888 number, tell you Geoff is THERE to answer, and you refuse? I ended the call so he can take actual BUSINESS related calls, such as the one you should be doing right now.

What part of I'm at work and don't have alot of uninterupped time do you not understand?

It's not my business to tell Geoff to call you. I'm not your butler.

I see. But it is your business to tell me to call him. So, you are his butler?

Sounds to me that you're only goal now is to trash talk Geoff and TV. Or was that your original intent?

Had it been my intent to trash him I would have done that approx. a month and a half ago.

Me thinks you have another motive with this thread now.

Maybe you should loosen that cowboy hat of yours so you can think a little more clearly.

We can discuss this later Bigboy, when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread