Not open for further replies.

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
Well once again.... Lol!

I also HAD to have one. But in all honesty I rarely use it. In fact a few months ago, I finally removed the batteries and cleaned and packed away the tank. Then recenly when I ordered my Mini Vivi Novas, I decided to get a Vivi Nova for my poor unloved Provari. To make a long story short, I haven't had to top off the tank once. Lol. I take about one puff a day from it. Just too big and heavy and unwieldy. Once this tank is finished, not sure if I will bother to fill up again. If I had a pink mini... who knows? Maybe my feelings would change. But I think the big black shiny one that I have, is kind of ugly and definitly big and ungainly next to my other pretty devices for eg. eGo's and iTaste.

It is a nice solid device, but not for everyone.

I love my provari for the exact reason you dislike it. Its solid and heavy in my hand. I'll admit there are times its ungainly and it really looks garrish at a formal occasion but for the day to day it can't be beat. And as an added bonus it doubles as a self defense tool!
My point is taste in hardware is as subjective as taste in juice. There really is no perfect vape, just the perfect vape for you

p1n0y808

Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Arizona
Well once again.... Lol!

I also HAD to have one. But in all honesty I rarely use it. In fact a few months ago, I finally removed the batteries and cleaned and packed away the tank. Then recenly when I ordered my Mini Vivi Novas, I decided to get a Vivi Nova for my poor unloved Provari. To make a long story short, I haven't had to top off the tank once. Lol. I take about one puff a day from it. Just too big and heavy and unwieldy. Once this tank is finished, not sure if I will bother to fill up again. If I had a pink mini... who knows? Maybe my feelings would change. But I think the big black shiny one that I have, is kind of ugly and definitly big and ungainly next to my other pretty devices for eg. eGo's and iTaste.

if you ever want to get rid of, i may be interested in buying it

I'm on a budget here... and it appears so big in the pictures! hmmm idk if I like that. I don't want to pull that huge thing out while out in public. I did just land on a new these new liquimax blanks from V2 (V2 LiquiMax Blanks (3-Pack) - V2 Cigs) ... Not sure what to go with. I guess its the same/similar to provari? I am so new at this. 2 months off cigs...but want to find the best vaping method possible.

AbominableVap3Man

Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tennessee
all of the above and Your mid priced mod has a bottom priced chip set and medeoker materials Im willing to bet Provape makes less after materials and labor than MR Choy makes off of the one you have. Theres also the fact that you can say I buy American Im proud to be an American so I try to buy American products. We all need jobs So we gotta Keep the money home. Our Politicians sure aren't going to help us so we gotta do it our selves!

I got a TW which is made in the UK I gotta say it feels pretty solid mainly because I almost broke a couple of toes dropping it and its still kicking. I like the cut of your jib I just wish they had some coupons.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm on a budget here... and it appears so big in the pictures! hmmm idk if I like that. I don't want to pull that huge thing out while out in public. ... Not sure what to go with. I guess its the same/similar to provari? I am so new at this. 2 months off cigs...but want to find the best vaping method possible.

How much did you spend in one month on cigarettes? I'll wait while you add it up. :pop:

If you smoked a ppd @ $6 a pack, that's $180. Guess how much a Provari is?

Yeah, you don't want to pull this big sucker out in public.

Provar Mini.jpg Provari Mini

danomat1073

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Houston, TX Area
Well once again.... Lol!

I will buy it from you right now....I could use another one.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
I will say I first thought the Provari's looked HUGE in pics and videos. Once I got it I had to double check my order to make sure they sent my a regular Provari, and not a mini. I was shocked how small it was...its 4.1 inches tall w/out anything on it. The weight? Well thats another story. They are heavy, but you know its quality once hold it in your hand. Gave my friend my V2 system to try out vaping, and then let him try my provari, he laughed at how heavy it was :p

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Provari is what put me over the top with buying Mods When I got it and loved it so much I figured what the hell and haven't stopped yet. My wife is not a good influence shes a non vapor but she tried to talk me in to buying a gold plated Provari! I was temped but my mind tells me gold P or something I haven't tried yet! As you can see from my signature. I always go for the uncharted territory.

Chewy66

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Oklahoma
I have had mine for about a month now and love it , I struggled with the cost of it compared to the cost of some of the other vv mods that had the same features but after talking to people reading reviews and handling different mods I decided to go with the provari. To me it come down to the quality and craftsmanship I could buy cheep and buy many cause they keep breaking or failing or I could pay the money on something that was well made and had a real warranty .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread