Big Tobacco proposes open container tank ban for e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
And don't forget, a lot of us are DIYers. I'm forcing myself to learn how to do that, just BECAUSE I knew some crap like this would come along eventually. And my most recent efforts have been fairly successful, finally have a self-made "Virginia" flavor that actually tastes good. :thumbs:

Andria

Is there a recipe somewhere ?? :D

My attempts so far have been... well... you know... crap... :blush:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I believe several of us have been predicting this "shot" for the last two years.

We basically have only two options left, IMO:

1. Vote "smart" in November and hope that the leadership of the Senate changes hands, which will lead to the best chance of derailing the Deeming Regulations.

2. Be prepared financially to contribute as much as possible to a class action lawsuit brought by CASAA or SAFTA or both.

LOL! Do you REALLY think that a party power switch will be better for vapers? Seems to me that it would be just the opposite. BT and BP will have a field day. They will be laughing all the way to the bank.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
I believe several of us have been predicting this "shot" for the last two years.

We basically have only two options left, IMO:

1. Vote "smart" in November and hope that the leadership of the Senate changes hands, which will lead to the best chance of derailing the Deeming Regulations.

2. Be prepared financially to contribute as much as possible to a class action lawsuit brought by CASAA or SAFTA or both.

I disagree. You imply that a change in controlling party would help, but the thing is this isn't a party problem, this is a money problem. Regardless of party, money talks, and when it does politicians are more than willing to listen.

Last edited:

TomGeorge

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Buffalo/Rochester
Angie B- "It's disturbing as all get out that BB & BT are doing everything possible to snuff out vaping as we know it so their gas station cig a likes are the only "legal" ecigs on the market."

Yes Corporate tobacco will control what ecig is available inside gas station. Corporate oil will control what type of fuel is available outside gas station. What petrol and "fracking" is doing to planet really pales in comparison to the little people with their vape tanks. Gotta love a government that has its priorities in line.

Animation of Hydraulic Fracturing (fracking) - YouTube

Here is a good video on fracking. I see it as the way we well be getting energy for the next 200 years at least.

TomGeorge

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Buffalo/Rochester
I disagree. The quoted user implied that a change in controlling party would help, but the thing is this isn't a party problem, this is a money problem. Regardless of party, money talks, and when it does politicians are more than willing to listen.

I dont think that is what he is trying to say, I believe he is saying that Republicans love BB and will do anything to help them. While I believe that in some cases this is true (even though their plan is to help stimulate the entire economy not just BB), they love individuals personal liberty's more and would not regulate ecigs out of existence.

I do see your point as well, and agree, sadly, that this is the case often.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
DIY here we come, that's VG and the flavorings you can use for food, nicotine I can see them taxing, but I'll be making my own, going to anyhow..it's getting out of hand with the two of us and the premium juices.

I've been playing with copying those flavors using already made juices and combining them and I've got a winner for Queenside and Mother's Milk, I'm perfecting Gambit, Port LB and White Rabbit and almost there, they're good to vape either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread