Bleeding nose chain vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm stating to think we need a "call 911" button on some of these posts. It think some of them need an evaluation on whether they need like, a minder full time and an assessment for the ability to self-care, etc.

Rubber teeth guy was a gem.. But I miss EHPRAIM!!! COOPER!!!! most of all.

He was like the "One Ring to Rule them All" of posters.
Anna

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    But I miss EHPRAIM!!! COOPER!!!! most of all.
    Poor Ephraim. Banished from here, run-off or banished from over there. First poster I ever ignored, then undid it. And IIRC the only time I got that big red dislike rating from someone, not Ephraim. :thumbs:

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Lots of things can cause nosebleeds (a quick internet search will produce numerous sites).

Nose mining while drunk...or snorting Wasabi while drunk...are a few causes...

...I realize that last one is a bit extreme, but I've seen a lot of people do stupid s--t while drunk...
    You mean stupid s#!t like asking for medical advice on a vape site?

• Agree
    Reactions: Beeker

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Carlosxto, Never have I had a nosebleed from vaping. Buy some saline nasal spray and use it 2 or 3 times a day to heal your nose and prevent future issues. It's more likely that you live in a low humidity area and that's causing your problem.

And don't forget nose picking. The other common cause of nose bleeds.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Once read, cannot be unread.
    denying-the-truth-doesnt-change-the-facts-quote-1.jpg

• Winner
    Reactions: DeloresRose

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I'm waiting for the thread to pop up about having a hemorrhoid and could that possibly be caused by vaping actually I didn't search it there may already be one LOL and then of course the media will pick it up and we'll have an article about it maybe even a congressional hearing

I think we should start a thread about the positive side effects of vaping. Personally, I’ve noticed I’ve gotten taller, better looking, and younger. When I first started vaping I was 82. Now I’m 50. I’m going to have to drop my nic levels or soon I’ll be too young to vape!

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    They left a bunch of farm animals in a barn full of aerosolized PG for a month and the only symptom they had was dry skin

I bet they also were begging for some good flavour

someone claimed that vaping made a rubbery coating on their teeth

and this is another proof we should call em P.E.N.I.S.es, as everyone knows, they go along with the "rubbery coating" for decades now. Safety is our number one priority :thumb:

Reactions: Jebbn

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL
    From google;
    Many vapers have claimed that e-cigs have badly dried out the skin in their noses, in many cases causing random nosebleeds. The main chemical that's causing this ispropylene glycol (PG), a dehydrating chemical that can suck the moisture out thesensitive skin inside your nostrils.

Even so, I’ve never heard of this. Gotta be checked out, google and ecf can only do so much...

And rightly so ;)
    well if that is the problem, the solution is easy. Vape vg instead of pg.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    I can see he has moved on but can’t see the infamous thread/s
    Can someone point me in the direction please?
    Here's just a tiny smattering, where even Don29palms kept a straight face. Memories of Ephraim, a President's Choice classic (Canadian joke)
    LIT

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    Here's just a tiny smattering, where even Don29palms kept a straight face. Memories of Ephraim, a President's Choice classic (Canadian joke)
    LIT

That was my only introduction to Ephraim.
    Seemed a gentle soul. Why did everyone gang up on him?

We never met Ephraim but I wish we did :cry:

Reactions: Eskie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread