Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Someone recommended I post here even though I posted this under "technical issues".

I'm so frustrated that I'm getting ready to give up on the 510! I've done everything I can think of to get rid of the nasty burnt flavor I get after vaping awhile with my 510. I've tried nearly every cart mod in this forum, bought new atties (Cignot), new juices (different suppliers, mostly Tasty Vapor) and still get this taste. It leaves my mouth almost sore and coated with a puke film. It's fine for the first few drops of juice but when the atty heats up (it seems) the taste comes back.

I soaked one atty in Crest Mouthwash and blow the other attys out often, but still no luck. The taste doesn't feel right and I'm getting quite concerned. When I do a dry burn the smell of something (toxic smelling) doesn't stop.

I need to figure this out soon or I'm afraid I'll go back to analogs and that would break my heart!!! Should I buy a different PV? Please help!

Added: I went outside and when I came back in my house smelled like this! There's something burning in the atties that shouldn't be there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread