******** Call to Action! *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
Go for it! Large audience = many possibilities! Use twitter, he has a public twitter and at least claims he gets many of them and staff gets some of them for him. I listen to him for a long time on and off, and he has been right about the "economy about to tank" thing for a long time b4 the spit hit the fan and the market crashed. Cant hurt to try to contact him I have e-mailed him once about e-cigs but many contact attempts by many people may work.

dawghouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Get the assistance of anyone you can, regardless of political views...if they can get their staff to dig and spread the word it's good for all of us. I don't think anyone's radical political views can color facts, unless someone chooses to ignore them cause of the messenger. Otherwise neither Oprah nor Limbaugh can do anything. While we're at it, you might as well get Ralph Nader on the ball!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't know about all that, Intrigue...

Do some research on his report in regards to "FEMA Camps." Not that I at all believe the FEMA Camp theory, but he said he'd investigate and report on it and never did.

And yeah, if Glen Beck isn't biased, Michael Medved isn't and intellectually dishonest zionist...

Magestorm

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Let's get some facts going here.

Glen beck is a nut. He's just a huge nut.

The anti Smoking groups like ASH are also just a huge group of nuts.

Do we want Glen Beck on our side? Yes. While he is a nut, he DOES have a following, and sometimes one needs to fight fire with fire.

We are dealing with people who are animate and extreme against this. Sadly, we must get others on our side that think in similar ways as the anti smoker nuts, and able to work on their level. Rational, reasonable discourse is not working, and will never work with them.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
Glen Beck reports on issues based on fact not on political bias. He is equally critical of republicans and democrats alike. If you ever listen to his program, you will see what I am saying is true.
WOW
WOW i knew there had to be some of you people out there or his show would of been canceled long ago. and as for having more people then less talking about it. What i don't think will help us is having Glenn beck be the first person to bring us in to the spot light. He's trusted only by moronic people. If he comes first he'll scare off any real media we had a chance of getting.

I'm still just dumb founded!! How in your brain can you even think glenn isn't the slightest biased??? i mean really???? was it paint chips that made you that way?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread