Can the innards be replaced in the Giantomizer/Flux Maximizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas
Not sure your still checking this but CE2's from my experience anyways are tough buggers. I can honestly say that since starting vaping in Jan of this year I have only blown 3 total and I believe it was 2 of the 2.4 ohm and 1 2.6. If ya keep them clean and give them a good dry burn after cleaning they will last forever.

Just make sure ya dry burn them on a standard battery and not high volts. I use this little scraper that was in a nail clipping set to scrape off really thick crust in between dry burns just do it somewhat careful and dont jab at it like your trying to kill it. When I am done they are about as clean as the day I got them.

I can not say it will last forever but its the same core as a CE2 and that tank is so wide you have plenty of room to dry burn. I soak it in everclear for a couple hour or overnight if its to dirty and then pull the wicks out and dry best ya can with a paper towel and dry burn that crud off.

If ya buy a few just rotate them every couple of days and you will be golden. IMO at the very least it would be worth a shot to buy one or two and try it out. As I said with rotating and good cleaning they last forever (the coils anyways)and see no reason why a maxi would not do the same if they did indeed fix all the V1 issues to the tank itself. I easily go through regular clearo tubes 10 to 1 before a CE2 thinks about popping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread