CE2-Deluxe FLüXomizer Clearomizer, Tips & Tricks, CE-2 Mods, Technical Info, Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Did you mean the wick does NOT have to be snow white?

Yeah the Wick doesn't Need to be Snow White.

Though I like to see the Coil Wire as a Wire and not what looks like a Piece of Coal with a Wire Stuck thru it.

Sometimes this takes picking Very Gently and the Lump of Coal on the Wire. Sometimes a Second Soaking works well also after Dry Burning.

Like I said before, a lot depends on the e-liquid and how long you go before Dry Burning.

AlB53

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Rome NY
I got my Fluxos 2 days ago, did all the vids I could find, fluffed the wick, fliped the center ring grove side down on the cup, let it sit 1 hr. did 3 dry hits WOW! this thing is great, vaped all day, night. the next day, filled it 3/4 full...dry hit! burnt! got the 2nd out and did the same thing to it,geting dry hits every 2-3 hits? these are the 2.6-2.8 Fluxos XL useing on SI Volt, V4L Diamond sl , should I have got the 2.8-3.0? Thanks

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got my Fluxos 2 days ago, did all the vids I could find, fluffed the wick, fliped the center ring grove side down on the cup, let it sit 1 hr. did 3 dry hits WOW! this thing is great, vaped all day, night. the next day, filled it 3/4 full...dry hit! burnt! got the 2nd out and did the same thing to it,geting dry hits every 2-3 hits? these are the 2.6-2.8 Fluxos XL useing on SI Volt, V4L Diamond sl , should I have got the 2.8-3.0? Thanks

Do you "Tilt" when you take a hit?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Not sure who you are but I answer ALL tickets that come in - ALLLL of them :) If I offered you an exchange I went out of my way as cartos are normally absolutely not returnable unless you have a DOA.

Who are you and would you care to tell me your ticket number from igotvapes.com, our support website? You made a post thread which I answered with a video as well as a thorough reply to your post. Here is the video I made in response to help you or others:

You stated in that thread you destroyed a whole box of fluxomizers which tells me you yourself might be doing something horribly wrong, as this ain't rocket science :) The video I showed shows no trickery in modding, nothing at all and it worked perfectly fine...with a few tips on basic vaping and another tip on inserting the drip tip.

From your post count you may be a beginner and I can understand vaping can be frustrating when you first start out...

The folks at gotvapes are not contacting me! I just got 10 PMs about how awful they r! There just gonna hang themselves!
    :nah: I would NEVER do business with them again!

Last edited:

imaqt

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2012
    Massachusetts, USA
    Thanks Dan for getting back to me!
    I have been only vaping for 6 months mainly using blanks and filling myself. I heard about the new Fluxos from the forums. I ordered them plus a drip tip from you...I was really excited to try them! When I put my juice in the first one using a needle syringe I got no vape at all. I then tried my second one and it tasted burnt. The same thing happened with the third one. Then I started to wonder what was going on. My DH and I scoured the Internet to find any videos on the new Fluxos,,,with no success. I found plenty on the older ce2's. But that did me know good. Then I went to the forums and asked lots of questions on what might be going on. In the meantime I wanted to desperately make these babies work so I sent in a ticket and what I got from gotvapes was to cut the inside seal. I was confused as to what that meant. So I saw a photo on the forums that showed the bottom piece cut out just a big. I couldn't see where they cut out the inside. So I thought I would try it and it wasn't good,,,juice in mouth, major leakage and frustration. I was determined to make them work, I sincerely was. The 4th one my DH tried cutting inside and then I got an amazing vape but only the first dozen times then major juice in mouth, leakage and frustration. By now u would think I was done with these but no,,,Not me! So I tried and tried until some one on the forums suggested I pull the ceramic cup piece up and take out the plug! It worked and that one is still working great.
    I got rid up the nipple piece all together and have been only vaping on the ones I modes that work.

I then started to like them quite a bit! But not through much pain and suffering. I was amazed that there was no instructions on your website or on any where that I could find the proper way of filling them, modding until u just showed me the video.
    I then sent another ticket to gotvapes stating that I should send them back and they would send me a new package.

I explained in my ticket how I paid for the drip tip and why now are they offering it for free now?
    I know what it's like trying to please everyone because I had an, ebay businesses for 6 yrs. but to be honest,,,I never got one negative review....that is because i believe that you have to please the customer no matter what! That is what I expect from my suppliers. If someone is not happy don't take it personal just fix it! Then let it go! No arguing!

Here is what I suggest you do for me. You send me a box of Fluxos with a drip tip included, with my order you send me a pre paid return shipping label. I will then send you back all the damaged fluxos and what I can salvage and I will return them back to you. Done

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
    Jul 14, 2010
    Colorado
    I've been using Fluxos for a long time.

As a business person you must understand that this is a loss. These may not be right for a beginning vaper and you take a risk whenever you attempt modification of a product.

I'm not a supplier, read my posts. Please take this confused rant to a private conversation or a review thread.

quisp65

ECF Veteran
    May 6, 2012
    San Diego
    Just a FYI: The plunger ends in 3ml syringes make a silicone O ring if you need one. Just pull it off and cut it in half with some scissors. I least I think it's silicone. I'm an RN and we often call stuff that's "latex free" silicone made. Don't really know if it's true.

But then again I'm thinking of cutting my tubes that are too long so a drip tip works pressing up against the ceramic cup in all of them. Wish they were all the same distance from the cup but they differ. You think it's safe for any other drip tip other than aluminum and ceramic to touch the ceramic cup? I'm thinking the other ones will melt.

Last edited:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    If you want, rather than cut the tubes you can stack washers if you have extras or just pull them off new ones but remmber to keep them. That'll fill the gap between the drip tip and the cup.

That's what I do, much easier than cutting tubes and does the same thing. Keeps condensation from building up in that area and also keeps liquid from flooding the center tube. Mine have been solid with no leaking or flooding since I started doing that. It usually takes 3 of the black flat washers or 2 of the older white ones on fill the gap.

mogium

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 9, 2011
    St pete florida
    Mine work alright as long as I don't tip it up too much. Doing so gets me a mouth full of juice the one problem I did have is that the included drip tip basically broke in half.. probably from the heat so I am just gonna vape without a drip tip on them. I like them as an alternative to the vision grande's specially if I am low on juice. Grande's burn through about 4 ml of juice a day for me while the fluxomizers I fill maybe once a day.

Last edited:

craighwk

ECF Veteran
    Oct 11, 2011
    Denver
    bpm.org
    I just got a pack of these things and I don't understand it at all. Instructions I've found say to remove the silicone piece on the end, but there's no such thing. There's just a hole with a little tube in the middle. I have no idea how to put the juice in, as putting juice into the opening just causes it to pool on top and spill over. I have a syringe too but....I am not sure how or where to put it. In the middle tube?

The drip tip also seems impossible to put on, but I'll deal with that after I fill the stupid thing. Am I just crazy, or what am I missing here? :(

Edited: Well I watched the video above and he made mention of small slits inside the opening and I indeed see them now. I think my syringe is too big to fit, so I suppose I need a smaller one. I did manage to get it filled, but now I am just getting a horrible burnt taste, so I am going to continue to figure out how to make this thing work! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread