• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Supplier Questions and Answers ONLY..NO CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Vapables:

Can you possibly recreate ATOMIC CINNACIDE from TastyVapor as a new exclusive?

I just got a sample of this stuff in the mail today, and it's AMAAAAAZING.

TastyVapor doesn't ship to Canada, and I can see needing a regular supplier of this.

:)

Yes Rob! PLEEEEEEASE?!?!?!?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
there is a forum member named dkrom68 who has been selling 60mg liquid in the classifieds, I bought some, it's pretty good, but needs to be cut with VG to make good vapour. check him out

does anybody know who in Canada would have some hi mg juice (60-100) or of an american supplier that ship's to us. thank's

I want to throw in my two cents worth regarding Rob from Vapables. He is an excellent supplier. He has great flavors - very tasty and lots of vapor. He has the most excellent of service and was willing to re-arrange his schedule to meet up with me before I ran out of liquid on a Saturday. He also has the best prices on his most excellent juice and the best shipping rates. This is a man who is dedicated to his business, meaning he is dedicated to his customers. You will not be disappointed if you do business with VAPABLES.COM . I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I want to throw in my two cents worth regarding Rob from Vapables. He is an excellent supplier. He has great flavors - very tasty and lots of vapor. He has the most excellent of service and was willing to re-arrange his schedule to meet up with me before I ran out of liquid on a Saturday. He also has the best prices on his most excellent juice and the best shipping rates. This is a man who is dedicated to his business, meaning he is dedicated to his customers. You will not be disappointed if you do business with VAPABLES.COM . I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!

Agreed! Both Rob of Vapables and Jack of Happy Vaper are the BEST!!!

(Um...Rob? That atomic cinnacide ready yet? If you ever need taste testers...I'm your gal!!!! And Jack? Have I won the Happy Ego yet? Yes. I WOULD throw away years of marriage. I have no shame.)

At all. ;)

Last edited:

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
It looks like a few US suppliers have started stocking 510 cartomizers. Do any Canadian suppliers plan on selling these in the near future? That would be swell.

I've ordered some of liquidxpress's 510 carts, will let you know how they hold up when I receive them!

And, if any Canadian suppliers want to give them the old eyeball when they're finished, just let me know!!

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Order screen won't allow me to choose payment option to process my order. It says select but there is no drop down list nor can I type in method.

Tim at vapesmart has been down for a bit planing to reopen when he gets his payment system and stock worked out. You can check his vapesmart section under vendors for more information.

If it will not acept your credit card, then use the contact tab on his site to talk to him as I know he responds quickly there.

Thornbyrd

Feb 18, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Tim at vapesmart has been down for a bit planing to reopen when he gets his payment system and stock worked out. You can check his vapesmart section under vendors for more information.

If it will not acept your credit card, then use the contact tab on his site to talk to him as I know he responds quickly there.

Thanks for the information.

Thornbyrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread