• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Supplier Questions and Answers ONLY..NO CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i did find a supplier in Canada Matt at ecigarettescanada, they sell all V4L unfortunetly they don't have blank carts right now..and I don't think they keep a lot of stock on hand. Healthcabin sells the KR808D-1 for just over a buck per cart...if you buy 50..so thats most likely the way I'll go. It was very hard to find this place in Canada..as they are not listed in the forum. I was watching a video in the forum's about filling blank carts. the fellow doing the video made quick mention, that this is where he buys his cartomiser's sometimes. So I went on a cart hunt:) We have emailed back and forth several times...Matt and I..he is very quick to get back to me. Carts are a good price there, much better then at V4L in the U'S. and shipping is only $9.95, instead of $25.00. Again the downfall is lack of stock.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello
Are there any Canadian Company's that sell blank carts that fit the Vapor King KR808D-1 ?

Hey cricketgalco!

I would wager a guess that SOME Canadian supplier will be stocking the blank KR8 cartos in a rainbow of colours soon! :D

BUT... you know how those suppliers are - don't want to announce something before it's in their hands. Potential customs issues and all... :(

That very same supplier would PROBABLY also stock adapters to allow their fellow 510/eGo users to be able to give them a try, too! :cool:

BUT... who knows what those silly suppliers will do, eh? :p

Are you listening bornagainst? I'll bet your love of V4L had something to do with the need to add this to that Canadian company's stock (not to mention other, less-vocal Canadian 2-piece users, Yello?). What do you think? ;)

Just my .02 vapes...

vape Happy and see ya at the meet!
Jack

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
What about low resistance atomizers Jack??? I've heard they are pretty damn good

Hey cricketgalco!

I would wager a guess that SOME Canadian supplier will be stocking the blank KR8 cartos in a rainbow of colours soon! :D

BUT... you know how those suppliers are - don't want to announce something before it's in their hands. Potential customs issues and all... :(

That very same supplier would PROBABLY also stock adapters to allow their fellow 510/eGo users to be able to give them a try, too! :cool:

BUT... who knows what those silly suppliers will do, eh? :p

Are you listening bornagainst? I'll bet your love of V4L had something to do with the need to add this to that Canadian company's stock (not to mention other, less-vocal Canadian 2-piece users, Yello?). What do you think? ;)

Just my .02 vapes...

Vape Happy and see ya at the meet!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do any Canadian suppliers that sell DIY, also sell Liquid Sucralose? Seems crazy to have to go some where else and buy it online.

Hey cricketgalco!

We have a sucralose based sweetener at Happy Vaper. It is a Perfumer's Apprentice flavouring called 'Sweetener'. An alternate sweetener is the PA 'Cotton Candy', which is Ethyl Maltol based. You could also try LorAnn Cotton Candy or the Capella Vanilla Custard...

PM, call or email any time!

Happy Vaping!
Jack

Hey cricketgalco!

We have a sucralose based sweetener at Happy Vaper. It is a Perfumer's Apprentice flavouring called 'Sweetener'. An alternate sweetener is the PA 'Cotton Candy', which is Ethyl Maltol based. You could also try LorAnn Cotton Candy or the Capella Vanilla Custard...

PM, call or email any time!

Happy Vaping!
Jack
And so...the Happy Vapire to the rescue...thank you Jack :D

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi, question for Jack at Happy Vaper. With the new 510 disposables, will they recharge in a standard 510 charger? Or is the usb charger 'special'?

Thanks! Very pleased to see that you're carrying these now.

Hey Sheep!

I have tried using a standard 510 charger with this unit and it seemed to work but it did not seem to fully charge it. I only got a small charge (about 30 minutes) off it using my 510 Mega charger. Not sure why. It seems the mA of the chargers are different and that could be it. Maybe there are some other differences in the way the chargers work but they screw in fine.

So, in a nutshell, it seems that the 010 USB Charger is somewhat "special"!

Hope that helps!

Happy Vaping!
Jack

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
OFFICIAL JANTY CANADA

May 5, 2010 - Electronic-cigz.com is proud to become the official Canadian distributor for Janty. Actively involved since 2006, JANTY continues to innovate and design trendsetting personal vaporizers.

The eGo is one of the newest and most exciting product in the e cig market. eGo sets and accessories are available for pre-order at Janty Canada
attachment.php

Electronic-cigz.com will soon be offering the full Janty line of products to Canadian customers.

electronic-cigz.com
Will that include their liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread