smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Personally, I'd have preferred y'all (ECF owners/managers) had just said that instead of trying to spin it.

upload_2019-9-10_20-50-41.jpeg

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    After seeing how California went from a beautiful state to a disaster I can see why it's legal. I don't think ECF should turn into a head shop. My . 02

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro TMO using Tapatalk

One of the best economies in the USA....Not exactly a disaster.

$3.018 trillion gross state product as of 2018.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I'm Not sure I would Phrase Things exactly as you have. But I think No One can disagree that the e-Cigarette Market is going to Monumental Change in 243 Days or so.

And this Change is going to Directly Effect the ECF and ECF related revenue streams (vaping.com etc) as we know it.
    FTFY.
    This forum is not a labor of love. Tis but a business.

I'm Not sure I would Phrase Things exactly as you have.
    Fair play, we all have our own way of expressing what we believe we observe. Thank you. :thumbs:

Cheers
    I

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    FTFY.
    This forum is not a labor of love. Tis but a business.

Fair play, we all have our own way of expressing what we believe we observe. Thank you. :thumbs:

Cheers
    I

I agree.

I'm Not going to say I like the Direction that I believe the ECF is heading. And I would have Like to have seen them Hold Out Longer before making this move.

But I can see Reasons and Arguments that can be. And at the End of the Day this is Oliver's site. And I know that He Didn't make this Change without giving it Considerable Thought.

So... We'll just see where it goes.

:)

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
    Dec 18, 2014
    Vancouver Island Canada
    I agree with this decision to have a Cannabis Forum.

Though the due to limited internet time I am not here as much as in the past I did notice while reading some threads yesterday that a large percentage of posts were referring to cannabis, but by code names, so the reality is that cannabis is being referred to daily on this site and allowed by monitors.

So I'm off to the Cannabis forum to make my first post.:thumb:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Well, to those who have said this cannabis health crisis is nearly over, a sixth victim has just died A 50 year old man in Kansas with a history of health issues who admitted to recently vaping a cannibis product.

Let me Make a Clarification. Because I am Sure this is at Least Partly Directed towards Me.

When I said that this was Falling Out of the News Cycle, I was referring to Nicotine e-Liquid Vaping being the cause. What We here on the ECF refer to as Vaping.

This Story could go on for Weeks. Maybe even Months? But already we are seeing More and More information being Reported that Nicotine e-Liquids sold in B&M/online Stores hasn't been the Problem.

That is what I meant be something Falling Out of the News Cycle. That Nicotine e-Liquid Vaping is the Problem.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    And I still am confronted by both vapers and nonvapers about vaping causing severe lung problems and causing deaths. The public doesn't know what to believe because of fearmongering by the news and the slow/vague responses by the CDC and FDA. Being on this forum we tend to get the latest and most factual information first. Hardly any of my vape friends use this forum and they come to me for informaton.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Well, to those who have said this cannabis health crisis is nearly over, a sixth victim has just died A 50 year old man in Kansas with a history of health issues who admitted to recently vaping a cannibis product.
    If anyone can help get the word out about safety ECF can, I'm all for helping people and guiding them to safe products. No one should be dying from vaping oils. It's tragic

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    This is what I always Thought the ECF would do.

Spin Off another Forum Site where Cannabis can be Fully Discussed. And then Offer to ECF Members membership in the New Site if they wish. And the New website can attract Advertisers who Sell Cannabis Products/Hardware.

That way the ECF can Remain more as it is. For as long as that is possible. But Members can have a Similar Place to discuss Cannabis as they wish.

One Size Rarely Fits All. And I fear that the ECF is going to Fundamentally Change.

I've been on ECF for 5 years and it has changed a lot in that time. Five years before I joined it was different again. I used to read through the old threads quite often, it was fascinating to see the old timers working their way through stuff that was all figured out by the time I got here. If the hammer falls on vaping next year ECF that will bring on another huge change.

This one was kind of forced on us. People are nervous about ECF turning into a chat room for pot heads but there's a lot of momentum here and some experienced people to manage it. Resisting change is a bit like trying to stop the tide coming in.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I've no interest in vaping either THC or CBD, nicotine & coffee are my vices of choice.

However I do believe in helping people, and in helping to make people safer with their choices. So in that sense - I think the Cannabis Forum is a good idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread