Can't quite quit analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Hey get me calling real cigs analog's lol

I am struggling to completely quit the real thing even though I am using e cig all day long.

I still feel the need for analog first thing and then perhaps another one after dinner.

Does anyone else do this?

Hi! I'm new as well and I just got back from giving my boyfriend's mom half a carton of cigarettes. I got them out of the house and am going to wash my smoke-smelling stuff tonight (work got in the way or I would have done it sooner). I've been a grouch today, but I don't know if it's because I got the smokes OUT of the house for good or because I'm not drinking soda since I quit that when I quit smoking on Feb. 24. I switched from my all-day vape to my back-up flavor when I got home and I'm feeling a little better. I'm not answering any of your questions, but I know how you feel, I think, and was putting it out there what I was doing to stay smoke-free. If it helps, great, if not, there's tons of support here and I wish you the best of luck!!

bailsbonds

Moved On
Mar 5, 2012
Maryland
After experimenting for a few weeks and stockpiling supplies, I've been vaping full-time for a grand total of 3.5 days.

I was (ok, really after only a couple days, guess I have to say still am) an expert, full-fledged smoker. I average one cigarette every 15-20 minutes.

I can't quit them yet. The past three days, I've averaged 7-10 analogs. That may sound like a failure to many, but I'm really thrilled with it.

I'm on 24mg juice. After reading for weeks on ECF, I jumped in to vaping with a Lavatube and a Provari.

To me, the biggest hurdle is finding consistency in cartos. I've been through 15-20 Boge cartos, and NONE have acted the same. Very frustrating. My first round of clearomisers are on the way. and maybe those will work out better.

For the time being, I am actually finding the atty/cartridge combo to be working the best (next to direct dripping).

Hope I can stick with vaping, and that it will eventually replace analogs for me forever. But honestly, just talking about it now is making me crave a marlboro light. Been awake for 5 hours now, and I'm about to go light my 3rd of the day.

Best of luck to you, me, and everyone else trying to beat smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread