Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
2½ weeks on 1 cartomizer? Is that what you're saying? How much/often do you vape in a day? Just one draw when you wake up, and then one more after meals? LOL
treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg
I'm trying to understand how a single cartomizer could last that long.

Thx!

Tim

My guess would be that he refills the same cartomizer when it's empty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim the Enchanter

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Kettering, OH (Dayton suburb)
I bought 2 packs C-E2's from CoV Saturday affore last. Been using the first carto ever since. Just refill it when it runs out. Have no idea how long it will last. But, just filled ur up again. At this rate I may already have a years supply.

Cheers,
otrpu

Cornering the market, `aye?

LOL

Tim

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I bought 2 packs C-E2's from CoV Saturday affore last. Been using the first carto ever since. Just refill it when it runs out. Have no idea how long it will last. But, just filled ur up again. At this rate I may already have a years supply.

Cheers,
otrpu

Funny because I bought two packs and they where horrible, he sent me two more packs and they where just as bad, I was a bit excited for these too and ordered $200 worth right from the plant, I sure hope the CE2 R4's that I have coming are something like the ones you got Otrpu or I know they will be collecting dust for a long time

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hardly! Our cartomizers will last as long if not longer than anything on the market. Just keep them topped off......

doubt me? ask one of the serial carto killers! LOL! Tweet Tweet.....where is that little bird?

Hey, I need some more time. I'll burn one, you know I can burn anything. Maybe if I vaped it completely dry and put it on a 7v device? Now that's a thought. I'll keep you posted.

As soon as I get me a 7v device...:p

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I know.....which is exactly why it's so amusing to see ECF people complaining about the price.....especially since I used to be one of them! Thousands of pages of whining about burning cartos.....and all along here is one that does everything we all want......I believe it was Yankee who originally pointed out that if you want something that drives like a BMW then you have to buy a BMW...not a Volkswagon. You get what you pay for with SmokeStik.....and actually after looking around at other ready-to-use production line products....you get alot more from us then you do from any of the other guys.

"Starter kit" from Safe cig...2 generic batteries,1 usb charger,5 cartos $89.95
ECigarette starter kit ...2batteries,1 charger,5 carts/1atty $129.00
SmokeStik....Bill,lorikay13,bigblue30...........................................PRICELESS

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Honestly they are worth it (last far longer than other carto's I've tried, I can kill a KR8 quicker than anything.)
You get what you pay for with this company imho.
My one wish list though... give the option of first-class shipping available on single carto's, the carto 5 pack , single battery purchases. (small item's)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
and I hear you......will work on that.....no promises though......it took me a long time to understand this as well......but here is the deal....the amount of time it takes to process an order.....package it and get it to the Post Office is the same rather it is one carto or a 50pack. And the warehouse foreman and team members are getting the same pay rate rather they pack and deliver one carto or a 50pack......

so how do the "other guys" offer "free shipping".....they overcharge for substandard products and build up the price to cover the supposed free shipping. At least we are honest...

azam

May 9, 2011
india
We stayed away from going to the high voltage battery for a reason...if you go too high..you don't vape...you actually are smoking again...and not tobacco...which in this case smoking tobacco would be a better thing than (never thought I would say that!!) the inside of a cartomizer...so for that reason we like to stay in the 3.6v-4.2v output range...keeps it from cooking the wire and fibers that keep wicking the fluid to the core...you want a job as a test engineer?...your good...very thorough... i am thinking why high mah batteries are being used after reading this

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Well talk about raising the dead!!!! LOL.....Thank you for checking us out Azam.

It looks like as old as this thread is I better update one of my replies:

I know.....which is exactly why it's so amusing to see ECF people complaining about the price.....especially since I used to be one of them! Thousands of pages of whining about burning cartos.....and all along here is one that does everything we all want......I believe it was Yankee who originally pointed out that if you want something that drives like a BMW then you have to buy a BMW...not a Volkswagon. You get what you pay for with SmokeStik.....and actually after looking around at other ready-to-use production line products....you get alot more from us then you do from any of the other guys.

"Starter kit" from Safe cig...2 generic batteries,1 usb charger,5 cartos $89.95
ECigarette starter kit ...2batteries,1 charger,5 carts/1atty $129.00
SmokeStik....Bill,lorikay13,bigblue30 AND susie!!!............. ..............................PRICELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread