Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Kristin

How old are your batteies? But to answer your question, no, we have not intentionally started adding more or less liquid. There are many different reasons why a person might perceive a prefilled cartomizer not to last as long as their last batch. But the most honest answer I can give you is that it's not an exact science. And no two batches are going to be exactly alike. That said ....my first question to you would be what do you mean by "all day" ? 24hrs.....12 hrs.....8 hrs....??? Why don't you give us a call so we can find out exactly what is going on? It is much easier to help you on a one to one direct basis. I can always come back here and post the outcome of the phone call. We are not trying to hide anything. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Kristen

One reason I hesitate to try and address this type of question here is because I just remember how much I hated it when I would ask a question just to get told it was "user error" or some similair thing. But in reality...most issue really are all about how your using the product. Error however is not the correct term....I call it user habits or patterns.

I have learned both from my own experience using all kinds of ecigs as well as talking to SmokeStik customers all day that there are some predictable patterns. And after anywhere from several weeks to a couple months of starting the ecig thinking that things are not lasting as long as they did....whether that is the charge on the battery or the puffs off a cartomizer....happens to pretty much everyone. As you get more comfortable with the ecig you start using it more and more unconsciously.....you also start forgetting how much you really smoked. Smoking is like food and sex....everyone lies about it....mostly to themselves. LOL

But in order to know if you really got an underperforming box of cartomizers or your batteries are just wearing out.....we really need to run through the "tech support" routine on the phone....or this will turn into a monster like the burning carto thread!

Another thing that really screws up perception is refilling. Try googling what the scientific defination of "a drop" is and you will quickly see how perceptual all this can be. I don't know if any of this helped you or not....but we would still be happy to talk to you even if you are refilling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread