Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
A-swing-and-a-miss..jpg

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Tell us about the airflow and flavor. What kind of builds did you do on it? And which one was better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the airflow is super airy to mtl. very wide range of af options from wide open (top/bottom), top only, bottom only, or a mix of top/bottom. adjust it however you like!

i have it set up bottom only duals half open af and the flavor is on point. i usually vape fruit flavors and the flavor i get is what i would get on a chalice iii but with way more airflow and power!

build is a dual 28g twisted 6/7 wrap 2.5mm ID .4 ohms at 38W im getting very decent vapor and really good flavor. no spit back no matter how hard i pull. af is a bit noisy but its a very clear white noise sound. the massive velocity posts act as chamber reducers and give each coil its own "chamber". even when you run it single coil, the posts act like single-coil-reducers. i did not try single coil yet.

it does include a bf pin (THANK YOU MARK BUGS). you can also change pins without disrupting your build! that's a first for me. so if you want to transfer from non squonk to squonk, its super easy!

AND NOW THE PICTURES

gjGJIGh.jpg

CGpPTBT.jpg

dvY6HPx.jpg

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
We had to do something before 8/8
Neither the price and the design is final
Man I'm glad to hear you say that. I only have a few items you've done Mark, but I cherish all of them.

And while I think stab wood (or wood in general) is beautiful, your signature thing is the gorgeous metal finish.

For the record, a dna75 is more than enough power, and the single cell operation makes it (and the dna60) a great choice... it's the $600 price tag that scares me.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Man I'm glad to hear you say that. I only have a few items you've done Mark, but I cherish all of them.

And while I think stab wood (or wood in general) is beautiful, your signature thing is the gorgeous metal finish.

For the record, a dna75 is more than enough power, and the single cell operation makes it (and the dna60) a great choice... it's the $600 price tag that scares me.

No way such a price! For sure it will be much lower then 600$

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Yep, the original Metal Magicians ;)

I've always thought so, but never been in the market for one of Mark Bug's products up until now. Definitely considering making this my first one! Especially since I just got into squonking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread