Cheers for The Vapor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I ordered a Joye eGo 510 Passthru on Sunday the 26th. The price was reasonable enough that I also got some extra empty cartridges, too. It arrived yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to test it until today when my juice got here. I wasn't expecting it to get here so fast! Your service is top notch and I'm extremely happy! Expect more orders from me!

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
Unfortunately for you, of all the vendors out there you happen to pick one of the bad guys.
I ordered some of his so called Camel and 555 flavor concentrate, it turned out to be plain pg with some coloring. I emailed him about it, he said... nope, I test every batch, I'm vaping some right now it tastes great.
I canceled payment.

BsgD68

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Fallbrook, CA
I would just like to reemphasize that the OP is NOT, referring to Art/ The VaporPro, but a different vendor. I've placed 3 orders within six weeks from Art's outfit and never had any problems. Shipping was super fast, the products are top notch and exactly as advertised. I'm happy with the prices, although if you really dig, you may find them cheaper somewhere else. I prefer the piece of mind knowing that I'm getting genuine JOYE products from a secure and established American vendor.

Last edited:

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
I would just like to reemphasize that the OP is NOT, referring to Art/ The VaporPro, but a different vendor.

How do you know that?....it's a bit confusing, so here's the liar, cheat, con artist site that should be avoided like the plague, I have two bottles of junk liquid here to prove it.

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporizer, E-Liquid Smoke Juice

Do yourself a favor and shop at proven reputable vendors, here's just a few, check them out on this forum.

Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

GoodProphets.com and Good Prophets, LLC

Welcome to MadVapes LLC

Electronic Cigarettes and Eliquid by Awesome Vapor

FY51

Sep 30, 2010
No-cal
I ordered my Ego starter kit from that site (before i found this forum). the 2 attys i got died within a month, i assumed it was due to me not knowing what i was doing and flooding them/not cleaning them but who knows. i got some watermelon flavor that seemed to burn me or something. it was weird, i would vape and i would get this sharp pain in my tongue. sort of like licking a 9v battery. needless to say to bought somewhere else next time i needed juice.

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
FY51 , the atty failure was probably due to noobi user error but who knows for sure, the key is to keep them wet but not flooded when in use. My last joye 510 from Litecigusa lasted 9 months used every day, and worked like new 'til it died.

The thing is, when a vendor has a scam going on with one product, but also appears to be selling a genuine piece of hardware, he's obviously not to be trusted.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
How do you know that?....it's a bit confusing, so here's the liar, cheat, con artist site that should be avoided like the plague, I have two bottles of junk liquid here to prove it.

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporizer, E-Liquid Smoke Juice

smonomo, what exactly was your issue with the thevaporpro, I have ordered from them several times with no problems, hardware, juice and concentrate. All arived quickly. My Ego, and 510 work great, The juices were fine. What is the scam?

Thanks.

J~

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
smonomo, what exactly was your issue with the thevaporpro, I have ordered from them several times with no problems, hardware, juice and concentrate. All arived quickly. My Ego, and 510 work great, The juices were fine. What is the scam?

Thanks.

J~
Read post #2

The 555 concentrate is as black as ink (red flag right there) and has no flavor whatsoever, I guess he slipped up with the coloring but decided to send it anyway. The Camel is almost clear (nuther red flag), but same thing, zero flavor. The idiot can't even get close with the coloring, if you're going rip people off at least put a little effort into it for cryin out loud.

BsgD68

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Fallbrook, CA

Hello Newbies..... I just signed up. What a great site. I just want to let everyone know about my first supplier experience..... hope this doesn't happen to you.

Do yourself a favor and shop at proven reputable vendors, here's just a few, check them out on this forum.

Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

GoodProphets.com and Good Prophets, LLC

Welcome to MadVapes LLC

Electronic Cigarettes and Eliquid by Awesome Vapor

Sorry to hear you had trouble. The poster DragonFlyVapor included a link to his post complaining about THEVAPORPRO at the top of this thread. Here is the quote that differentiates one vendor from the other;

Hello Newbies..... I just signed up. What a great site. I just want to let everyone know about my first supplier experience..... hope this doesn't happen to you.

First, I am not complaining about the Joye eGo electronic cigarette, I love it and it is the best electronic cigarette out there today. My complaint is about the rude customer service from the owner of THE VAPORPRO.
As a newbie to ecigs, I ordered a WHITE Joye eGo from THE VAPORPRO (not VaporPro it's a different distributor).

Hope this clears things up. Art runs a topnotch outfit and is my go-to supplier for all things eGo.

smonomo

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
USA, Northeast.
Alright, lets get this straight..

I'm talking about *The Vapor Pro* not *Vapor Pro* (never heard of vapor pro), and yes the guys name is Art, he's the one selling the fake liquid, it's called 'Wicked Vapor' has a picture of a female devil on the label (didn't know Satan was married, could be a girlfriend or mistress though, or more likely his prostitute...yeah she looks like a pro with the high heels and horns and all, not that there's anything wrong with that though.. not at all).. anyway, obviously a rip off of the very popular 'Totally Wicked'

Hope this helps :)

BsgD68

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Fallbrook, CA
Alright, lets get this straight..

I'm talking about *The Vapor Pro* not *Vapor Pro* (never heard of vapor pro), and yes the guys name is Art, he's the one selling the fake liquid, it's called 'Wicked Vapor' has a picture of a female devil on the label (didn't know Satan was married, could be a girlfriend or mistress though, or more likely his prostitute...yeah she looks like a pro with the high heels and horns and all, not that there's anything wrong with that though.. not at all).. anyway, obviously a rip off of the very popular 'Totally Wicked'

Hope this helps :)

I hear ya Bro, I've only ordered hardware, never liquid. He seems like a good guy though, maybe he was just having an off day. Happens to all of us.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Okay people. I didn't realize that this thread was going to cause such a stir. Yes, I did order my 510 PT from The Vapor Pro. Yes, I am still very happy with it and have not had any problems. I have never ordered liquid or anything else from this vendor, but when I posted this thread I was very new to vaping and happy that I actually had a product that worked. Since I haven't had any problems, I haven't needed to contact the vendor. I can't honestly say anything about whether the customer service is bad or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread