The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chinese Products:

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by XSlor, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. XSlor

XSlor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    So I didn't get much feedback on my n00by (new member) post - and I'd really like to hear success/fail stories with products from China.

First Off - I purchase from China because it was 35 bucks including shipping.

I got TIGCIG TC-910 - looked legit and it was on sale 10 bucks off.

Included in my kit is:

2 x Atomiser
    2 x Battery (280mAh 3.5 - 4.2V)
    5 x Cartridge
    1 x Charger
    1 x Power Line

I chose fruity flavor and purchased an additional 10ml bottle of apple flavored e-liquid.

I originally wanted to purchase the Pipe - but didn't want to risk spending $100 in case customs decides to sent it to the smelter :D

This is what they look like....

[​IMG]

2. Psy-Crow

Psy-Crow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Russia
  3. Pipeous

Pipeous Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2011
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    don't forget eastmall. I am a regular with them.

4. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I have never had a problem with heavengifts, many orders, customs tape on only one. Just don't order juice with your hardware unless you don't care if it all disappears.

5. feverrave

feverrave Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    i ordered a lil over $100.00 from china,
    they ship pretty fast. half a day later my packages were shipped.
    still waiting to see what happens at customs but i'll let you know
    good luck

6. Zurd

Zurd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Montréal
    I only have succesful story when ordering from china. Very good price, around 2 weeks on average for shipping and everything has been working fine.

But what you ordered at 280 mAh is not powerful enough. You'll have to charge one while you use the other one and switch every 45-60 minutes or so. It's a good start tho :)

7. thatron

thatron Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2009
    SK Canada
    I get 4 or 5 shipments from HG a year and they've all come through. A couple have taken over 6 weeks to get here, but they've all gotten to me eventually, just have to plan for the long shipping time.

8. Not Iris

Not Iris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    No problems here with China orders neither. Fast shipping, but they do land in Customs and that can take a very long time, but it does get through.

9. XSlor

Sep 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    thanks guys for the feedback. It's making my 30dollar investment feel a lot better.

If this one goes through ok I will order the pipe.

I've been ordering from bigboxstore.com - they sell everything.

I've purchased paintings and electronics and I'm happy with them. I'll check out the other suppliers as well.

My next one will probably be this pipe: DSE601 - and I'll ask them to remove the juice from the package to avoid all problems.

Anyone know anything about it?

[​IMG]

10. BardicDruid

BardicDruid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Central Texas
    When I order from China I only use Heavens Gifts, Health Cabin, Eastmall or BestEcig and in two years have had no problems with any of my orders.

11. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Yea no worries about the HG I just dropped 2 seperate 100$ orders tonight. 1 hardware, 1 juice. At 5.85$ for 30ml of 24mg genuine dk even if it doesn't come in this time I'm still ahead of the game :)

12. Neon

Neon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    Earth
    The DSE 601 pipe kinda sucks, I've had one for a long time now and never use it because of how bad it is. More of a novelty than an everyday PV. If its a pipe you want, check out epipemods.com, quality pipes that are handmade in the USA and have replacable parts unlike the 601 (cannot replace the atomizer)

Neon

13. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    You're in the US...

14. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Just when I was relaxing.

15. dk2

dk2 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    Tis a pipe u want this is where you must buy it from Jazz cartopipe the first Cartomizer Pipe Its a custom pipe that use 510 cartos, the 510LR boge carto's are the best setup you can use on a pv imho

16. XSlor

Sep 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    Thos look REALLY nice :D Prices aren't outrageous either.

Another question - if I want to have like a lounging vape party where everyone is chilling listening to some tunes and relaxing - are there vape hookahs?

Vapes are safe indoors correct? I don't plan on using it around my kids - but they do live in the house. This should all be safe yeah?

17. dk2

dk2 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    cheers
    Interesting question about safety, the only real answer is no one knows us vapors are the guineau pigs we won't know for 30 plus years. I don't vape around my kids. When compared to cigarettes less chemicals appear safer but no one really knows it's all speculation and educated guess at this point.

18. XSlor

Sep 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    Yeah that's what I figured. I don't plan on vaping at all around them, but is it safe to vape indoors?

19. XSlor

Sep 1, 2011
    BC, Canada
    Any ideas on the hookahs?

20. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

vaping is no different then using one of those nicorette inhalers, only difference is, that the nicotine is heated up making the aperiance of "smoke" the vapour is oderless air imo, if you are worried still, research the forms in the medical section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.