Cignot's reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Is well deserved! I ordered the 510 no-box at the beginning of March (Love it!) but I guess cignot only had white/automatics at the time, which I'm mostly sorta kinda happy with..mostly.. but now my wife decided finally that she wants to jump on the PV bandwagon, so I just ordered her the kit that comes with the Passthrough (for me!) and black/manual.

I'll also be ordering some more attys.. the big question is, do I snag the black/manuals and give her the white autos or not? hmmmmm :-x

I'm pretty stoked to see cignot will carry eGo too! Holding off on a mod till I see that happen :)

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
Their shipping IS amazing, it's USPS that SUCKS! I live about 4 hours away give or take and It's been 3 days so far. If I don't get my stuff today I'm marching down to the PO and giving them a piece of my mind!

::UPDATE::
Still didn't get my package today :( Wouldn't be a big deal because it's just one bottle of juice, but its for my husband and he's almost out and HAS to have VG ... blah USPS YOU SUCK!!!!

Ok I'm done now lol.

Last edited:

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Their shipping IS amazing, it's USPS that SUCKS! I live about 4 hours away give or take and It's been 3 days so far. If I don't get my stuff today I'm marching down to the PO and giving them a piece of my mind!

Still didn't get my package today :( Wouldn't be a big deal because it's just one bottle of juice, but its for my husband and he's almost out and HAS to have VG ... blah USPS YOU SUCK!!!!

Ok I'm done now lol.

Please email me... I could drive it over faster!

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Patiently waiting on the mailman to get here with my eGo !!

Another two-thumbs-up customer service experience with cignot too!

USPS decided to play "lets kill the package" with my pass-through and dented the bejesus out of the battery. No problem at all, new battery shipped out with my eGo order the very next day. Thanks!

*edit*

Right after posting this I heard the magic should of a mail truck pulling away. Inside the mailbox, my package! Inside the package, a 30ml (?) sized bottle with a battery with a little "Crush Proof" note! LOL!! Too funny. Now to tear open my eGo!

Last edited:

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
Is well deserved! I ordered the 510 no-box at the beginning of March (Love it!) but I guess cignot only had white/automatics at the time, which I'm mostly sorta kinda happy with..mostly.. but now my wife decided finally that she wants to jump on the PV bandwagon, so I just ordered her the kit that comes with the Passthrough (for me!) and black/manual.

I'll also be ordering some more attys.. the big question is, do I snag the black/manuals and give her the white autos or not? hmmmmm :-x

I'm pretty stoked to see cignot will carry eGo too! Holding off on a mod till I see that happen :)

ICAM!!! :thumbs:

Cignot's customer service and their equipment are superb!! I have the 510 and now the eGo. Both shipped same day as ordered and I had them 2 days after shipping. Thank you Cignot!!

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
CigNot is da shiz... Best prices for 510's hands down. Matterfofactually its usually the first site that I give to people who ask me about my PV. If I would have known 8 days ago that CigNot carried the eGo, I'dve made my purchase there rather than a supplier in china, also would've gotten the eGo in plain steel (I like metal color)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south

I'll also be ordering some more attys.. the big question is, do I snag the black/manuals and give her the white autos or not? hmmmmm

I adore Cignot! I researched for days when I first came to this forum, all signs pointed to Cignot, for prices AND Customer service. I was SO glad I listened. I have been back several times, and sent countless people in the same direction. These ladies KNOW how to run a business!

Ok I'm done now lol.

Girl! you need to pick up a little nic juice, VG, and some kind of drops for emergencies! Take a walk thru the DIY boards. Good Dog spends a lot of time there. Ask her for some help. And Pure Vapors post is full of great info!

CigNot is da shiz... Best prices for 510's hands down. Matterfofactually its usually the first site that I give to people who ask me about my PV. If I would have known 8 days ago that CigNot carried the eGo, I'dve made my purchase there rather than a supplier in china, also would've gotten the eGo in plain steel (I like metal color)

Good to know!! I will have to go take a look and see if I need to add an Ego to my arsenal :D

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Good to know!! I will have to go take a look and see if I need to add an Ego to my arsenal :D

I'm SO glad I picked up an eGo!! I'm so spoiled now with the long battery life, and awesome vaping from it, I kinda forget I have a passthrough to puff on while at the computer..

So far I've gotten 2x 510 kits, the passthrough, the eGo, and some liquids from Cignot, and have had 0 problems.. the USPS decided to try and destroy my 2nd 510 kit, but only accomplished smashing the passthrough battery. When I contacted cignot about this, they were ready to put another battery in the mail that day. I had them hold off and just add the battery to my eGo order which I placed the next day haha!

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I just received my first order through Cignot and the service could not have been better. I ordered some eGo replacement batteries and a cone. Vicki's communication was outstanding. The prices were great, communication excellent, and shipping prompt (shipped Tuesday and in my charger this afternoon). Two thumbs up from my perspective.

Peg0325

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
Western PA
I don't know of any better deal than Cignot's for the 510. But good deals aside, I just like the fact that you can mix colors and auto/manual batts all in the same $35 kit. PLUS, they offer your choice of whistle tip or round carts. Love it!

This time I ordered one platinum, manual w/ blue led and one black body auto w/purple led. Also, I got a set of blank carts w/pyramid tea bags. First time that I've seen that offered.

This was a good deal, plus I think it's made some other companies start to offer two complete cigs in their packages, instead of two batts, w/one atty.

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
Y'all are lucky with your 510s.. when I ordered my nobox kit, the only available were the white, auto-batteries and I didn't know how WAY better the manual batts were at the time, of course, since it was my 1st kit :) I wish I would have stepped up to a regular kit at the time and ordered manuals.. would probably still be using them!

Sebastonz

May 8, 2010
East Texas
I bought my eGo from cignot, and could not be more impressed with their service.

When i bought the starter eGo kit, i even specified i would like to get one whistle tipped cart instead of all 5 round tips and they serviced my request without any questions asked.

Shortly after the original purchase I contacted vicky about a VG plum flavor. She said she would happily get with their supplier and make the request. Nothing has come of it yet, but i Know their doing what they can.

Great service, love em. Just made my second order with them for some more liquid!

Was looking to buy carto's, but cignot doesnt carry them currently. I will gladly wait until they do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread