Cignot's reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyn

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Washington
Just wanted to add I haven't purchased anything yet from cignot.com but I will be once I return home. I was very impressed with their speedy email replies especially since I'm new to vaping and don't have all the proper lingo down yet. Somehow they managed to understand my questions and needs -- that alone gave me confidence to do business with them.

I've ordered from Cignot five times, and have been thrilled by them five times. They are the most consistent vendors of ANYTHING I have ever dealt with. Amazon should be so good!!! I think those girls, deep down, are secretly in love with me or something. There's no other explanation I can come up with for their quality of service.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I order all my 510 atties and 3.7 PT from them, anytime I need spares - off to cignot I go! They were my very first supplier (nobox kit) then i bought another nobox kit (at those prices why wouldn't I? lol) and a PT, and I visit them for juices now n then (BASIC juices and ecopure tofffee yummo). I recommend them because they have never let me down, not once, in over 7 months of doing business with 'em.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Cignot is great! It's the little things like the handwritten thank you note I got in the package I received today that keep me coming back for more.

The owner(s) apparently have good humor.

I sent a note to Vicky thanking them for the fast shipping. She responded that "Cignot uniform = running shoes and jogging bras LOL"

Of course being a man (and being in wonder at the lack of other clothing) I inquired as to whether there were positions open at Cignot.

It was all very funny. Good people.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I just wanted to add my cudos to the ladies at Cignot. Every e-cig related thing I've ever ordered came from Cignot with the exception of some juices and cartomizers they didn't carry at the time I ordered them.

The service and shipping have always been consistently excellent. For me good service goes a long way. In return I'll continue to order my stuff from them even though there might be a fleeting opportunity to get something a buck or 2 cheaper elsewhere.

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
I order all my 510 atties and 3.7 PT from them, anytime I need spares - off to cignot I go! They were my very first supplier (nobox kit) then i bought another nobox kit (at those prices why wouldn't I? lol) and a PT, and I visit them for juices now n then (BASIC juices and ecopure tofffee yummo). I recommend them because they have never let me down, not once, in over 7 months of doing business with 'em.

Same here. I've never ordered from anyone else and I have no reason to, unless some day I reaaaaaally need a flavor they don't carry. I wouldn't waste my time looking for a price that's a dollar less from some other site. Cignot turns around orders incredibly fast, always gets them right, and makes you feel good for having dealt with them. I can't imagine what else could matter after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread