[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I have stupid cats when it comes to food. They will eat dry food... certain ones.. they like the Costco brand and they like the Purina Naturals and Fancy Feast dry. Canned, chunked or shredded with gravy turkey only...or turkey and cheese bits. One eats the food the other eats only the gravy. They won't eat deli ham, turkey or any people foods at all. I blame the pound for this.

I had a cat growing up named Ruffle that would pass up tuna to eat cantaloupe.

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
gpc2012:13743809 said:
I have stupid cats when it comes to food. They will eat dry food... certain ones.. they like the Costco brand and they like the Purina Naturals and Fancy Feast dry. Canned, chunked or shredded with gravy turkey only...or turkey and cheese bits. One eats the food the other eats only the gravy. They won't eat deli ham, turkey or any people foods at all. I blame the pound for this.

I had a cat growing up named Ruffle that would pass up tuna to eat cantaloupe.

My cat prefers dog food to his cat food.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Cats...Bah. We have one who thinks he's tasked with feeding the pride. Nearly everyday, he brings a rat, rabbit, bird or a snake to the back door...usually still alive. Just keeping him wormed, inoculated and treated for fleas and ticks costs me a small fortune.
My younger cat likes to bring his catches into the house. Nothing brings excitement to the kids like a frightened, wounded bird flying through the house, banging on windows, dripping blood and dropping its fear...

christensen.g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
IML8:13744807 said:
Cats...Bah. We have one who thinks he's tasked with feeding the pride. Nearly everyday, he brings a rat, rabbit, bird or a snake to the back door...usually still alive. Just keeping him wormed, inoculated and treated for fleas and ticks costs me a small fortune.

I'm glad my cat likes to hunt we live on a canyon and many of my neighbors get rodent problems occasionally but we don't. Our cat is nice enough to leave the spoils of his hunt in the back yard.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
I have a 5 lb dog chihuahua , named Big daddy
y7a3yze4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
Cutie pies

Thank you. Blue is on the left. She is about 45 lbs and is the perfect dog. Listens well...stays at my side. I can practically go anywhere with her, no leash necessary. Bella is on the right. She's between 35-40 lbs and is my trouble maker. Unless in a fenced area she must be on a leash or on a rope. If her sniffer gets a-going...she tunes everything else out and will be gone in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread